Exotico Blanco Tequila - 750ml Bottle

by exotico

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Exotico Blanco Tequila - 750ml Bottle!
Ariana S.
Ashburn, VA
Exotico Blanco Tequila - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Ariana S.
Exotico Blanco is a fairly smooth tequila. I think this brand is great for tequila lovers as well as those who simply want to make a delicious margarita.
Krista D.
Norfolk, VA
Exotico Blanco Tequila - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Krista D.
This is top notch. I was offered a sample at my favorite liquor store today and couldn’t resist. It went down smooth and the price was hard to pass up! Came with a $2 coupon and then also has digital coupons on various apps so I got it for next to nothing. Again it’s super smooth, adorable packaging and I will be buying again!
Maria G.
Exotico Blanco Tequila - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Maria G.
This one is so smooth. Great for mixes. Tequila sunrise, margarita. Shots. Always buy this for our home
Mallory R.
West Chester, PA
Exotico Blanco Tequila - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Mallory R.
very good tequila!! mixes well with anything and goes down very smooth. price is great too for such a good product
Ashley N.
Converse
Exotico Blanco Tequila - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Ashley N.
My mom and brother raved about this tequila and I have to say... I was not disappointed. So inexpensive and great quality!! I made mango margaritas from it!!
Micah  H.
Oklahoma City, OK
My go to alcohol is tequila and my go to tequila is Exotico. It’s so smooth and easy to drink.
Shannon P.
Tucson, AZ
Exotico Blanco Tequila - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Shannon P.
Purchased at: Kroger
I like this tequila. It has a smooth taste for a cheaper tequila. It doesn’t have a super salty taste which is something I personally life about this tequila. I do recommend for people to try this and it is great in Margaritas and other tequila mixes drinks.
Katie M.
Springfield, VA
I’m such a picky tequila drinker. This is by far my favorite EVER. My husband thought I was buying it just because the label on the outside is adorable until he tried it himself and agreed it’s amazing!
Melissa B.
Loveland, CO
It is most excellent tequila! It goes down nice and smooth as a shot! It also makes marvelous margaritas. Don’t think it could be any better!
Kasi T.
Fort Worth, TX
I LOVE THIS TEQUILA. Its smooth and tastes good. BUT, a while back they upped the price DRAMATICALLY on this brand. IDK why you would do something so unprofessional, but ya did. Now you have stopped my recommendations in their tracks and my drinking of this tequila. I hope you put it back to what it has always been.

Looking for your answer?