BY HEMPZ

Hempz Exotic Green Tea & Asian Pear Herbal Body Moisturizer. 100% Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil and infused with a revitalizing blend of essential extracts, vitamins and skin enhancing properties to awaken, balance and help maintain healthy, youthful skin. see more...

• Is this safe to use if you have very sensitive skin or ec...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "This smells soooo good and it really moisturizing. If you like your hand soft and moisturized you will like this " in 30 reviews
  • "If you have dry skin and need something to soothe but not sticky formula this is the one! The price is over $10 but everyone I've gave a gift to loves it! It makes great birthday present or holiday! The smell is wonderful and earthy! " in 18 reviews
  • "For someone like myself with very sensitive skin, I love how it has a light scent and really absorbs quickly into my skin. I love this brand and I can't wait to try the other scents." in 9 reviews
Claudia K.
Alexandria, VA
I found this lotion in TJ Maxx recently and I am loving it!!! I have been eyeing the Hempz brand for a while in Ulta and remember seeing it in tanning salons years ago. I had been wanting an aloe gel or lotion for when I tan or burn in the summer. This stuff smells great and really quenches sunbathed skin. I like that it is free of parabens and 100% Vegan! I would recommend to a friend. Exotic Green Tea & Asian Pear Moisturizer
Amber F.
Salem, OR
Hempz is my favorite brand of lotion and it's impossible to choose just one scent to love. Exotic green tea and asian pear is at the top of my favorite list though! I love the refreshing smell of the green tea with the juicy smell of the asian pear. The smell isn't overpowering and lasts on the skin for hours. I love this lotion because it doesn't leave a sticky feeling after drying on the skin. It absorbs completely into your skin with simple ease. I've used Hempz during a massage many times and have always been told it's an amazing lotion. A go to lotion for me any day!
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
I recently bought a bottle of this at Alta Beauty almost a year back and it was on clearance. I'm a huge fan of pear so when I saw this I had to have it. My husband uses it as well and it keeps our hands feeling soft. I also like that there is no greasy residue after using it
Alena O.
Lansdale , PA
Oh my god I'm obsessed with the smell of this lotion. It's amazing and lingering. After continued use I've noticed my skin is considerably softer; especially my legs. I highly recommend. I even bought the travel size to keep in my bag!
Arielle M.
Brighton, MI
First, the scent smells really nice and it is a scent that I think many people would like. This moisturizer is huge and it takes a long time to get through it. It does seem a little bit more pricey than some moisturizers, but again, for the size I think it is worth it. This would be a great summer moisturizer because it is thin and works into the skin easily. For winter, I prefer something a little bit more creamy and thick.
Samantha N.
Esparto, CA
Absolutely love the smell of this stuff, it is by far my favorite one. I buy it all the time for my boyfriend because I love the way it smells and he loves it too. Would definitely recommend it.
Claire L.
This hempz lotion is literally everything! My sister and I both love this brand since the lotion moisturizes your skin, keeps it hydrated and it smells so good. I tried the blue one previously before this green one, and there's more scents out there. I am looking to buy another one once I am done using this one. Love the product, definitely would recommended it!
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
This is one of my favorite lotions! The hemp seed oil in it helps deeply moisturize your skin and it keeps it soft all day ! I use this liberally all the time I would def recommend
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I love this brand! I love all of their scents, but this is probably my favorite because I love the "Freshness" of the green tea, but the "Sweetness" of the pear! It is the best combination. It isn't too heavily fragranced so it will not dry out your skin. It leaves a incredible amount of moisture behind.
Felicia K.
All hempz lotions smell amazing. They don't have that artificial smell but a strong but not over whelming natural smell. The lotion is smooth and creamy it rubs in like a dream. I love that it has a pump top so that you can pump it straight into your hand. They always have testers at ulta.
Summer S.
Chesterfield
Is this safe to use if you have very sensitive skin or eczema?