BY EXO-TERRA #15 in Reptile Supplies

This terrarium helps provide a safe and comfortable home suitable for any reptile. The coloured background provides an additional climbing surface, while the secure lock helps keep your pet safe and secure. Make your scaled friend feel at home with this Exo Terra Glass Terrarium with Background. The front opening doors provide easy access to your pal's habitat, and the terrarium's background gives your bud a fun place to climb. The terrarium comes with a secure lock to help keep your pet safe inside his or her home. For all reptiles Helps provide safe and comfortable housing for your reptilian friend Front doors open to allow easy access for maintenance and feeding Natural background provides an extra climbing dimension Lock helps keep your pet safe and secure Removable full-screen top allows for UVB and infrared penetration and ventilation 5 closable wire or tube inlets on both sides of the terrarium provide simple installation of heat wave rocks, waterfalls, sensors and more (not included) Raised bottom plate accommodates a substrate heater to heat extended ground surface Extra-high fixed front window is ideal for thick layers of substrates for burrowing reptiles, aquatic parts for paludarium or to mount a reptile den Available in an 18"L x 18"W x 24"H (45 cm x 45 cm x 60 cm) size see more...

Hannah E.
Tulsa
[product:exo-terra-exo-terraa-reptile-terrarium-&-background]

This tank is the perfect size for a crested gecko! We inherited this tank when we got Reptar, our first reptile a year ago. (He'd been living in it for at least a year before we got him)

Since then, we've done a few remodels and moved Reptar into a bigger tank, and if you can see in the photo, on the upper left behind a vine is Tegan, the girl who lives in here now.

The tank provides plenty of ventilation with a mesh top and vented below the door.
The cabinet-esque front latches so ensure the critter can't escape but also allows easier access to the reptile or food or clean as needed.
This is by far the easiest tank to work with.

It is pricey to buy new but it is an investment.

The background is stable, fits very well against the back wall, and adds a nice touch to the tank, and makes it feel less open and blank. It isn't the easiest to clean as it is foam, but use a gentle touch and it works. (I like to use a mini toothbrush )

But since it is a crested gecko tank, it needs to be misted heavily once a day, and the background does not show any sort of warping or damage.

I just wish I had similar tanks for my other reptiles!
Panda P.
Bristol, CT
I have a young crested gecko and she LOVES this! It's spacious, the doors are easy to open as well as lock and its super easy to clean. The top is screened in and it comes off for easy access. I wouldnt put multiple geckos because its not huge but great size for a single one.
Rachael F.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this tank for our chameleons! Love the back wall for the aesthetic, but also the chameleons love climbing it! Only problem I found is that crickets somehow weasel their way back behind the wall sometimes. Also love the ease of entry!
Erin K.
Ramona, CA
I have approximately 20 of these vivariums in all different sizes and they are hands down my favorite vivariums for my arboreal geckos and smaller snakes. I very strongly prefer them over Zoo Meds vivariums for various reasons including the fact that they have double doors and the latches always hold up for years where the Zoo Meds latches are almost guaranteed to break within a year of use. They also come with really awesome backgrounds that I love. My only complaint with the Exo Terra vivs is that ALL of the screens rust with even the slightest bit of moisture which is inconvenient when you're a breeder of tropical geckos. They are such nice vivariums outside of that though that I overlook their faulty screens.
Adolfo C.
Noblesville, IN
These are neat because of the doors in the front, it allows you to have the lights and if you need a wet towel on top and still be able to grab your pet. Also it's a little bit different you kind of have to decorate more in layers going up. This is great for reptiles that climb or like to be high up.
Erin K.
Sterling Hts, MI
I have this tank without the backing. It's a solid tank that I highly recommend. I love the swinging doors on the front of the tank because it makes it very easy to remove your critter and even clean it a lot easier! It has a nice little flip lock thing to ensure the door is secured
April G.
We have this exact setup for our bearded dragon but backing is different. She loves it as it gives her more room to climb. She love to be up high. The only thing I don't like about it is the lock on the front. Hard to Maneuver & doesn't always fully lock.
sue H.
Fishers, IN
We have this for our 2 crested geckos. Love the front opening doors on it, makes access so much easier. This is a good quality tank and gives our geckos lots of room to climb.
Sierra F.
Have this for my crested gecko and she absolutely loves it! Gives her plenty of room to roam around and plenty of room for hiding spots. Highly recommend!
Autumn B.
Redford , MI
My crested gecko was so happy when we moved him into this big tank. He loves the back wall and all the new room to jump around