Exo-Terra Exo TerraA Reptile Terrarium & Background

This terrarium helps provide a safe and comfortable home suitable for any reptile. The coloured background provides an additional climbing surface, while the secure lock helps keep your pet safe and secure. Make your scaled friend feel at home with this Exo Terra Glass Terrarium with Background. The front opening doors provide easy access to your pal's habitat, and the terrarium's background gives your bud a fun place to climb. The terrarium comes with a secure lock to help keep your pet safe inside his or her home. For all reptiles Helps provide safe and comfortable housing for your reptilian friend Front doors open to allow easy access for maintenance and feeding Natural background provides an extra climbing dimension Lock helps keep your pet safe and secure Removable full-screen top allows for UVB and infrared penetration and ventilation 5 closable wire or tube inlets on both sides of the terrarium provide simple installation of heat wave rocks, waterfalls, sensors and more (not included) Raised bottom plate accommodates a substrate heater to heat extended ground surface Extra-high fixed front window is ideal for thick layers of substrates for burrowing reptiles, aquatic parts for paludarium or to mount a reptile den Available in an 18"L x 18"W x 24"H (45 cm x 45 cm x 60 cm) size

Who loves the look of these?
Start your review of Exo-Terra Exo TerraA Reptile Terrarium & Background!
How would you rate this product?
2 months agoFramingham, MA
Exo-Terra Exo TerraA Reptile Terrarium & Background uploaded by Tarah M.
Purchased at: PETCO
I adore my eco terra enclosures for my frogs, snakes, and crested geckos. They all are happy in their homes and they make beautiful displays. They’re a little pricey but definitely worth it in comparison to their off brand competitors IMO.
a month agoOrangevale, CA
Purchased at: PETCO
These Exo-Terra terrariums with the backgrounds are so cool looking for display terrariums. I used this for my gecko with some vines and it looked fantastic in my living room. I love how they came out with different backgrounds. These terrariums open in the front with a double door for convenience. They have airways at the top and sides but still keep good humidity inside. Highly recommend this for show reptiles on display!
2 years agoTulsa
Exo-Terra Exo TerraA Reptile Terrarium & Background uploaded by Hannah E.
Exo-Terra Exo TerraA Reptile Terrarium & Background uploaded by Hannah E.
[product:exo-terra-exo-terraa-reptile-terrarium-&-background] This tank is the perfect size for a crested gecko! We inherited this tank when we got Reptar, our first reptile a year ago. (He'd been living in it for at least a year before we got him) Since then, we've done a few remodels and moved Reptar into a bigger tank, and if you can see in the photo, on the upper left behind a vine is Tegan, the girl who lives in here now. The tank provides plenty of ventilation with a mesh top and vented below the door. The cabinet-esque front latches so ensure the critter can't escape but also allows easier access to the reptile or food or clean as needed. This is by far the easiest tank to work with. It is pricey to buy new but it is an investment. The background is stable, fits very well against the back wall, and adds a nice touch to the tank, and makes it feel less open and blank. It isn't the easiest to clean as it is foam, but use a gentle touch and it works. (I like to use a mini toothbrush ) But since it is a crested gecko tank, it needs to be misted heavily once a day, and the background does not show any sort of warping or damage. I just wish I had similar tanks for my other reptiles!
3 months agoRussellville, AR
Exo-Terra Exo TerraA Reptile Terrarium & Background uploaded by breonna G.
Purchased at: PetSmart
I LOVE these. I love the easy acess from the front and how the top can come off as well. They are very Roomy and big. It holds alot of stuff as well. My geckos feel very safe in these and will get more. They are expensive but id say worth the price.
a year agoBristol, CT
I have a young crested gecko and she LOVES this! It's spacious, the doors are easy to open as well as lock and its super easy to clean. The top is screened in and it comes off for easy access. I wouldnt put multiple geckos because its not huge but great size for a single one.
2 years agoLos Angeles, CA
Love this tank for our chameleons! Love the back wall for the aesthetic, but also the chameleons love climbing it! Only problem I found is that crickets somehow weasel their way back behind the wall sometimes. Also love the ease of entry!
4 years agoRamona, CA
I have approximately 20 of these vivariums in all different sizes and they are hands down my favorite vivariums for my arboreal geckos and smaller snakes. I very strongly prefer them over Zoo Meds vivariums for various reasons including the fact that they have double doors and the latches always hold up for years where the Zoo Meds latches are almost guaranteed to break within a year of use. They also come with really awesome backgrounds that I love. My only complaint with the Exo Terra vivs is that ALL of the screens rust with even the slightest bit of moisture which is inconvenient when you're a breeder of tropical geckos. They are such nice vivariums outside of that though that I overlook their faulty screens.
3 years agoNoblesville, IN
These are neat because of the doors in the front, it allows you to have the lights and if you need a wet towel on top and still be able to grab your pet. Also it's a little bit different you kind of have to decorate more in layers going up. This is great for reptiles that climb or like to be high up.
5 years agoSterling Hts, MI
I have this tank without the backing. It's a solid tank that I highly recommend. I love the swinging doors on the front of the tank because it makes it very easy to remove your critter and even clean it a lot easier! It has a nice little flip lock thing to ensure the door is secured
5 years ago
We have this exact setup for our bearded dragon but backing is different. She loves it as it gives her more room to climb. She love to be up high. The only thing I don't like about it is the lock on the front. Hard to Maneuver & doesn't always fully lock.