Exo-Terra Exo TerraA FX-200 Turtle Filter

by Exo-terra

The Exo Terra Turtle Filter FX-200 provides an odor reducing filtering system for turtle tanks, paludariums or aquatic terrariums. Comes complete with spray bar system for better aeration and all necessary filtration media. The dual chamber design allows for the greatest flexibility in servicing mechanical, chemical and adsorptive filtration media. Features: Flow rates have been precisely calculated to provide the exact balance needed between mechanical filtration, water circulation and oxygen enrichment, resulting in optimum conditions for successful turtle keeping Includes: 1 - Filter FX - 200, 1 - fine foam, 2 coarse foam, 1 odor reducing pad and dual carbon pads. Water Type: Fresh Water Aquatic Terrariums Filter Type: FX - 200 Cleaning Instructions: Only requires every 1-2 month maintenance intervals for turtle tanks and 2-4 month maintenance intervals for other aquatic habitats.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Exo-Terra Exo TerraA FX-200 Turtle Filter!
How would you rate this product?
Yoli T.
Del rio , TX
I recently purchased this for my RES hatchling and it works great. It keeps his tank cleaner for much longer. I currently keep it in a ten gallon. I purchased this from Drs Foster & Smith and I am extremely impressed with everything about it. Very quiet, you can’t even tell you have a filter on. Very self explainable, you won’t have trouble putting this together.

Looking for your answer?