BY EXO-TERRA

Offer your pet an environment tailored to his or her needs with this terrarium that was designed by herpetologists to provide an ideal home for reptiles or amphibians. This Exo Terra Glass Terrarium offers comfortable housing for your reptile or amphibian. A front-opening door allows for easy access during feeding and cleaning and features a specially designed lock to help prevent escape. The terrarium boasts a removable full-screen top that allows for optimal UVB and infrared penetration. Five closable wire or tube inlets on both sides of the cover offer opportunities to install various heated and decorative features, while the raised bottom plate allows installation of a substrate heater. Specially designed by herpetologists to provide an ideal home for reptiles or amphibians Front-opening door and removable screen provide easy access during cleaning or feeding Full screen allows for UVB and infrared penetration (lamps not included) Doors can be opened separately and locked to help prevent escape 5 closable wire or tube inlets offer opportunities to install decorative features (decoration not included) Extra-high fixed front window features 4 mm thick glass for use with thick layers of substrate (substrate not included) Raised bottom plate gives you the option to install a substrate heater (heater not included) Includes a rock background for a natural look Available in a 12"L x 12"W x 18"H (30 cm L x 30 cm W x 45 cm H) size see more...

Breanna P.
Gastonia, NC
I use a taller one of these for my crested gecko that I bought for around 12 dollars at a thrift shop. My crested gecko loves it and it gives him so many places to hop around. He's so comfortable in it!
Lisa B.
Gardner, KS
We have the large wide version of this enclosure for our ball python. We love the enclosure. It is a little difficult to keep the humidity up but we just spray the tank. The only worry we have is the latch and where the doors meet sometimes don't match up perfect.
Julie M.
Palm Coast, FL
I have quite a few of these cages because they are amazing! They look nice and keep humidity well. I don't use the back inserts personally but I think they look great and function well.
Irene M.
Fontana, CA
My brother really loves this,he is obsessed with reptiles .

They look good displayed ♡♡♡♢♢♢
Charlotte B.
Loughborough, Leicestershire
I think this a great tank for leopard geckos. I used it for my adult leopard gecko for around 5 years until I switched to a wooden tank. It's great because it has amazing ventilation and the doors at the front give a friendlier approach to interacting with your pet whilst they get used to you and avoids them getting scared or any dropped tails! My only issue is that it is extremely heavy which makes cleaning it extremely arduous. When the weather fluctuates it can alter the temperature in the tank a fair bit as it is made of glass.