Exhart Outdoor Sculpture: Garden Place Mosaic Peacock uploaded by Julia J.

BY EXHART

Decorate your home or garden with a mosaic peacock from garden place. Electric blue peacock with vivid green tail feathers is made of metal with a non-toxic lacquer applied to keep the finish bright. Decorative scrollwork adds whimsy. Lacquered finish is weather resistant, so you can leave the peacock outdoors no matter the season. Or you can drag it indoors, if you want to add a playful sculpture to a room's decorations. see more...

• How tall is this! I love it so much!1 Answers
  • Take my money. Where can I find one of these? 1 Answers
  • Omg! This is so cute! How big is it?? And where can I find one??2 Answers
LINDSAY F.
Kansas City, MO
I bought one of these for my mom for Mother's Day 3 years ago.  She has it in her garden outside.  After 3 years, the color still looks great and it has held up very well!  It is totally worth it and it was a great present!  I would recommend this to everyone!
Katie Z.
I love ours! We got it for my dad for father's day one year and named it Kevin after the movie up! We now have miniatures to represent my brother and I. My dad still doesn't think it was really a gift for him lol he's kinda right!
Patricia B.
Algonquin, IL
My sister in law bought this for my mother in law. It's pretty big, like 3'. She keeps it in her living room near her tv. Not my style but it looks really cute in her house.
Trinity H.
I know this is meant for outside but my friend actually and this in her room. I think it's so funny but it looks really pretty and goes well with her colors.
alondra j.
This makes an excellent piece of art to any outdoor garden. It's not something a kid can easily break , they go well with a garden! It is super cute !
Carly K.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is sooooo cute. I love the colors and i would definitely put it in my yard. I love fun things like this, it just makes the home feel so special
ashley f.
Bought this for my mother about 5 years ago for Mother's Day, she loved it and had it up until last year when it finally started rusting outside
Lacey D.
Paris, AR
I love peacocks and this whimsical design is perfect for out in the garden or patio area. I'd love to find another one in a flamingo design!
Erin N.
Such a beautiful and intricate piece, yet sturdy enough to be left outside without wondering if the wind will knock it over and break it.
April P.
Greenfield, WI
I love this garden piece. I got it as a gift and have it sitting by the entrance of my home and I have received several compliments ::)
Jess M.
Bay City, MI
Where can I buy this from.
Heather W.
Tellico Plns, TN
Are the colors as vibrant in person as they are in picture?
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is it durable and worth the price?
swati s.
Redmond , WA
Decorator Expert Level 3
What is material used ? does the paint/colors stay long ?
Rana H.
What's it made out of and where can I find it