Kate Somerville

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I have nothing bad to say about thus exfoliating treatment. I love that as a physical scrub it is very mild but it is also a chemical peel which in my opinion actually gets the job done. The fact you are supposed to leave it on for only 30-60 seconds makes it friendly even for sensitive skin. If you have tried let’s say Drunk Elephant TLC Sukari you might know it can be pretty strong and aggressive for some skins. If you are one of those, this product will be great for you. I like to keep it in my shower and use it twice a week when I am washing my hair (I just let it sits until I wash the shampoo off). It has an odd green color and not very appealing scent but I got kinda used to it.
5 / 5
this product is amazing. i love that it has exfoliating fruit enzymes, and its slightly gritty but not harsh. its pretty expensive but honestly worth it. made my skin feel absolutely amazing after every use
5 / 5
I think I got this product at first free on Sephora and then I ended up buying it. What I love about the product is that in 2 minutes your face looks radiant and smooth. I don’t use it often, usually when I have a event or something, so I couldn’t said that it helps to improve my skin on the long term.