BeautyFaceFacial SkincareKate Somerville
ExfoliKate Intensive Pore Exfoliating Treatment

ExfoliKate Intensive Pore Exfoliating Treatment

What it is: A dual-action exfoliator that smooths and polishes skin to reveal a natural glow; lactic acid and fruit enzymes clean clogged pores in as little as one use.Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dullness and Uneven Skintone, Pores, and Fine Lines and WrinklesFormulation: ScrubHighlighted Ingredients:- Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes: Naturally enhance skin exfoliation without overdrying.- Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, and Silica: Lactic and salicylic acid provide chemical exfoliation while natural ingredient silica works to physically exfoliate dead skin cells from the surface.- Aloe Vera, Honey, and Vitamin E: Help smooth and soften skin.Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: Perfected in the clinic to reveal glowing skin, Kate’s signature facial delivers four treatments—cleanser, scrub, peel, and mask—in one powerhouse product. Natural AHAs chemically exfoliate, while Silica helps with physical exfoliation to reveal smoother, brighter-looking skin in as little as two minutes.Kate Somerville has partnered with Foster Nation to support foster youth as they age out of the system, providing professional training, workshops and mentorship, and fully funding 5+ cosmetology scholarships annually to support professional beauty career paths. For more information about Foster Nation, visit kateso.co/givingback. Clinical Results: In an independent clinical study, after just 1 use:- 94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.- 97% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in the appearance of pores.- 100% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in the appearance of crow’s feet, fine lines and wrinkles.

Cuentenme su experiencia con este producto ? Para saber si es bueno o no ??
Cuentenme su experiencia con este producto ? Para saber si es bueno o no ??
Start your review of ExfoliKate Intensive Pore Exfoliating Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Svetlana  F.
Los Angeles, CA
ExfoliKate Intensive Pore Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Svetlana  F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great exfoliator for all skin types. Has three different types of exfoliants in it so it’s very powerful! Gonna be super honest here, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS! It’s a five min mask and you don’t want to irritate your skin by leaving it on longer. Really like it as a twice a month treatment because it really takes care of dead skin and congested pores. No need to do it more than that.
Susan S.
Akron, OH
ExfoliKate Intensive Pore Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Susan S.
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment is an great exfoliating treatment. My skin feels smoother every time I use it. At 59 exfoliation and peels are an important part of my anti-aging regimen. I love it and recommend it to people of all ages!
Kellie S.
ExfoliKate Intensive Pore Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Kellie S.
I don't have sensitive skin but after about a minute with this on your can feel it working! It definitely penatrates deep down and leaves my skin feeling soft and supple! Worth the money!
Rachael S.
Pittsburgh, PA
ExfoliKate Intensive Pore Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Rachael S.
This product is great! I use it twice a week and usually at night but it is just as effective in the am. I usually leave it on for 2 to 3 minutes but people with sensitive skin should definitely only leave it on for a minute. I credit this product on keeping my skin blemish free and smooth. It beautifully exfoliates and cleans the skin without stripping it. I highly recommend this especially with warmer weather on the horizon!!! A must try💖😊💖😊💖
Danielle  F.
Bridgewater, NJ
ExfoliKate Intensive Pore Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Danielle  F.
No filter! Besides using my brand new line of beauty blender bio pure makeup products (wearing the foundation and concealer here) I always use my Kate Somerville products as base. Whether it’s this product or the goat milk by KS, the brand is soft, gentle and light on your skin. It makes foundation application a breeze, too. 10/10
Eva M.
District Hts, MD
ExfoliKate Intensive Pore Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Eva M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is probably my fifth purchase of this product because it is just that good. It combines both physical and chemical exfoliant to leave you with a smooth finish and doesn’t dry out the skin. Recommend using 2 times a week if you have sensitive skin.
Anna S.
Copenhagen, NY
ExfoliKate Intensive Pore Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Anna S.
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment Overall this is a good product however since this is a physical exfoliant, this product is not ok for sensitive skin. Additionally, this product had a potent fragrance which I know people have allergic reactions to. I recommend it for people who don’t have sensitive skin because it left my skin feeling fresh after I moisturized
Alba F.
Missouri City, TX
ExfoliKate Intensive Pore Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Alba F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this exfoliate but when I use it on my face I feel like my face burns someone else the same thing happens
Krista  C.
Blaine, WA
ExfoliKate Intensive Pore Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Krista  C.
This is a go to treatment whenever my skin is feeling dry and flaky! I keep it in my shower which I don’t know if that’s the best place to use it but I use it once a week and leave it on a couple minutes and when I rinse my skin is baby butt smooth! I always follow up with a soothing oil because it really strips off the dry skin and makes my face a bit tight but I know it works! Also smells like Christmas!!
Catarina  F.
Westport, MA
ExfoliKate Intensive Pore Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Catarina  F.
Guys this comment I’m making is extremely important for ppl with sensitive skin. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT USE IT . I don’t have a sensitive skin and now I have red spots all over my face I will post pictures. It was after my first use. I was in the shower I did exactly how do instructions instructions told me and it burnt and burnt and burnt. It’s been five days in my face has not got rid of the redness. Please be careful it’s an extremely strong product.

231 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily H.
il y a un an
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment Does this burn your skin when you use it?
kalie D. il y a un an
I had no burning
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
1,189 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Sonia W. il y a 2 ans
I didnt have that problem i actually like it sorry you didnt have a good experience