BY KATE SOMERVILLE #1 in Skin Treatments

An award-winning exfoliator for dramatically smoother, brighter, healthier-looking skin in just 2 minutes.

Benefits:

• Exfoliating scrub exfoliates and polishes skin, revealing a smooth, healthy-looking, glowing complexion.
  • Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
  • Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
  • Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

·         94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

·         97% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in the appearance of pores.

·         100% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in the appearance of crow’s feet, fine lines and wrinkles.

After 4 weeks*:

·         100% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in the appearance of skin texture, pores, crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Key Ingredients:

• Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
  • Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
  • Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
  • Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
  • Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
  • Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
  • Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I bought this to use myself in these are my opinions only but I like this a lot and I can actually tell you that the intensive treatment doesn't have as many different acids as the detox version does because the detox version actually burned me and I'm used to doing real at home face peels but the detox version is very good and this version I can use a few times a week if I don't feel like doing an entire face pill that is glycolic or what have you. This is a great product but I do think the price is too expensive for what you get. I highly suggest replacing this product with the r e n mostly natural skin care line they have a Radiance renewal mask it is called the glycol lactic Radiance renewal mask and it is absolutely amazing and gets rave reviews but they don't sell it in the store you have to order it at Sephora online. That one always makes me so soft and clear afterwards and it has a cheese cloth that comes with it to help you wipe away the dead skin and it will not irritate you some people sleep in it.
Melissa s.
Manila, AR
This stuff is no joke. The directions stays for you to rub the product on your face for only 2 minutes. And I really didn't count how long I used it but want too much longer than that and I learned real quick to pay closer attention the next few times I used the product. I won't say that it burned my skin, but it was raw and red around my nose and mouth. I do have to say I have dry sensitive skin so I should have paid attention to how long I used it. But I think this is one of the few products that I've really had to pay attention to bc most don't seem to really do much. I could see this really being more useful for people with oily skin or problematic skin that really needs to be deeped cleaned. I have continued to use the product and I have not had any issues since and really feel the product works.
Jessica G.
Millville, NJ
I received this in my winter 2017 fabfitfun subscription box. I wasn't too sure how i was going to like it. Im in my ealry 30's and have started looking for products to take better care of my skin. I dont necessarily do all the "right" preventative skincare. Anyway, i recently tried this and i liked the way my skin felt after this. It is quite gritty, but a fine grit..not too coarse. It does make your ski ln tingle..which i like. I left it on for the full 2 minutes and then rinsed. My pores seem a bit smaller and my skin just seems a bit more "glowy"...could be me or coukd be the product. It says to use once a week....so ill continue to use it and see how it goes.

Only gave 3 stars because ive only used the product once.
Morgan P.
This is a great exfoliator! The grain of the exfoliant is very small and effective. My favorite things about this product: 1) The smell! It's a fragrant fall scent that's both fun and invigorating! It's doesn't match the scent of the face wash and moisturizer, but it pairs well with them. 2) The effectiveness - My face feels so smooth and appears so much healthier after using this exfoliator, especially in my t-zone where I need the exfoliation the most. My least favorite things about this product: 1) The price - It's a more expensive than I would normally pay for a face product at $85 for 2 oz and $175 for 5 oz. 2) Sensitivity - It stings a little when I use it and causes redness in my cheeks, which naturally comes from exfoliating but also from having sensitive skin. I would be interested in trying the sensitive skin version of this product and comparing the effectiveness.
"How To Use: AM or PM. Use once or twice a week. Apply a thin, even layer to a clean, wet face, massaging in a circular motion for 30 seconds. Leave on for up to 2 minutes. Rinse and gently pat dry. This product may cause the skin to tingle and flush slightly for a short time. For sensitive skin, leave on for less than 1 minute, or use ExfoliKate® Gentle instead."

I received this product from Influenster in exchange for an honest review.
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina , NC
I personally hated this product. I received it in my winter fabfitfun box, and was super excited because I had heard such great things. It tells you to leave on for approximately 2 minutes and that you may feel a “tingle”.... I could barely stand 10 seconds, my skin was on literal fire. I couldn’t open my eyes because it burnt so bad. The only thing I noticed about my skin after using this product is that my skin was turned bright red for a day and a half (assuming from the burning). No glowing. No vibrancy. Not healthy looking whatsoever. And definitely did not calm and soothe my skin. Plus is super expensive. Would not recommend.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
This is a great exfoliator.  I leave it on for a few minutes before I wash it off.  There is a tingling/burning sensation but its bearable.  I only use this once a week because its pretty harsh on the skin.  My suggestion: do not use this in the shower.  I have found that when I try to use exfoliators in the shower, they do not work because everything is so wet.  I know that sounds weird, but the first time I tried this was in the shower and I was so disappointed because it did not really do anything.  So i use this after I cleanse at the sink now and its great.
Despina N.
Henrico, VA
I received this product in my winter fabfitfun box. I’m SO happy this was in there. I have a ton of exfoliaters and wouldn’t have purchased one in a while until some of mine run out. I LOVE this product. I do have oily skin that is not sensitive at all. It did tingle at first like it says, but not in a bad way. In a way where it felt like it was working. I looked at how much it would cost if I were to purchase this after it runs out. It is kind of expensive, but I feel like it’s well worth it! I would absolutely recommend this product! ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
Marta A.
This exfoliating mask smells wonderful but overall it is just good. I have sensitive but oily skin so if i use certain exfoliators or masks they will make me break out. This was too much for my skin, it felt really gritty, it irritated my skin and I was bright red for a long time after rinsing off. I don't think this was meant for my skin type, I'm sure it is a great product and I'm sure it will work wonderfully for someone else but for me it was just too much to handle. I did however notice that the following day I woke up with amazingly smooth and glowy skin though but I just don't like it makes me feel horrible the whole day prior. I used this once every six days for a month usually during my nighttime routine since the first time I used it in the morning routine and it didn't work well. I won't be purchasing this in the future, I think there are better products that won't irritate me this badly.
Linden C.
Midland, TX
When visiting @sephora recently for my @KateSomervilleSkincare #VirtualVox from @influenster the beauty consultant provided me with a deluxe sample of #ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliator as a replacement for the NEW #GlowMoisturizer💧🌿🛁🛍I wish I would have known at the time how much I was going to enjoy using it so I could have asked for a bag full of these!! The product itself is a dark green shade in appearance with tiny granules, has the texture and consistency of a microdermabrasion scrub, and a very pleasant, almost gourmand, cinnamon scent. The exfoliation level and tingling sensation may be a little overpowering for those that are sensitive, but I found it worked well for my combination skin type with no post-application irritation. My skin was more radiant, pores were less visible, and had added softness with an overall smoother texture after just the first use! I highly recommend and give this one ⭐️⭐️⭐⭐⭐!!️️️
Monica F.
31326
I’ve tried serval if Kate’s products and this one is a keeper. It is not for the faint of heart though. Definitely tingles for the first 20 seconds or so when you first put it on your skin. If you can through that, the tingle goes away. I use it twice a week and I’ve noticed my skin looks so much better. It has a odd smell that I actually like. It does what it says it does and I’ll keep it in my routine.
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Amanda A.
thunder bay
How is this product for very sensitive acne prone skin. I have combo skin. Dry on my forehead and cheeks. Oily in my tee zone n on the sides on my nose. Plz let me know and thanks a bunch.
Stephanie B.
Phoenix
Will this work on my oily skin?
Skylar L.
Parkers Lake, KY
What would be a good dupe for this product? I got this as a sample from Sephora and fell in LOVE with it! It's just a bit too pricey for me, so I was wondering what a good alternative would be?