BY KATE SOMERVILLE #1 in Skin Treatments

An award-winning exfoliator for dramatically smoother, brighter, healthier-looking skin in just 2 minutes.

Benefits:

• Exfoliating scrub exfoliates and polishes skin, revealing a smooth, healthy-looking, glowing complexion.
  • Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
  • Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
  • Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

·         94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

·         97% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in the appearance of pores.

·         100% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in the appearance of crow’s feet, fine lines and wrinkles.

After 4 weeks*:

·         100% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in the appearance of skin texture, pores, crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Key Ingredients:

• Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
  • Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
  • Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
  • Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
  • Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
  • Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
  • Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

• I use a cheap St Ives scrub, but I have been wanting to splurge on ...5 Answers
  • Is this okay for dry/dehydrated skin? Worth the price? Dupes?1 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? 3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Lake Forest, CA
This is the most effective exfoliator I have ever used. I find it just as effective as microdermabrasion treatment! This is pricey, but you can usually get samples of it - look out for it in Sephora's points perks. ExfoliKate uses both chemical and physical exfoliants. When I just want to slough off some dry skin, I will use it like a regular scrub, but when I want a deeper clean, I leave it on in the shower while I'm conditioning my hair, and then rinse it off after a few minutes. I alternate using this product with my Clarisonic device - both leave my skin feeling baby's butt-soft and smooth. The physical exfoliant is a much finer version of the beads used in cheaper exfoliating products, which I find do nothing to exfoliate my skin (think Neutrogena's Body Clear scrubs, Clean & Clear's Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub, etc.). These beads are very effective at dermabrasion, but since they are plastic beads, they have a smooth surface, which won't damage your skin or enlarge your pores like natural physical exfoliants can (e.g., St. Ive's Apricot Scrub, salt, or sugar scrubs).
Jack W.
Jack W.
Orland Park, IL
GAME CHANGER! Kate Somerville you've outdone yourself with this product. Initially I was worried that the Intensive Exfoliating Treatment would be too harsh for my moderately sensitive skin. I was tempted to buy the less harsh "Gentle" version of this product but when I saw the 0.5 oz version in Sephora at Beauty on the Fly, I knew instantly I had to buy! The AHA's and Glycolic Acids are perfect to remove dead skin cells from my skin. I can not believe the power that pumpkin and papaya enzymes have! As a teen guy, brightening wasn't on my radar in terms of skincare concerns, but once I tried this, I completely changed my focus! My skin feels so smooth and is totally resurfaced after use. The exfoliating granules are not harsh to the point of redness, but do provide a beautiful glow. Kate Somerville's product line has always been amazing to my skin and this product is no exception!
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it pricey? Yes. Does it work? Yes?

As an adult acne sufferer for the past 22 year, I can say the money I spent on this is far less than the money I've wasted on other products. I got a sample as a gift, and couldn't believe how quickly my acne cleared. Then I saw the price and decided not to continue using it. A year later, I went to the store to purchase it, and I couldn't be happier.

The product stings a little; I think it's the cinnamon. However, other popular acne treatments have actually torn up my skin. This never did. The stinging subsides in minutes, and my skin looks better and better every day. Hoping this summer I can actually be one of those moms who goes to the park with the kids without makeup.
Macy T.
Macy T.
Muncie, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolute HATE how in LOVE with this product I am! The price tag is so ridiculous that it makes me cringe! I never though I would try this - but I happened to get a point perks of this so I gave it a shot! One time and I was hooked! It not only has small granules to get exfoliation there, but I think the biggest part of it is the chemical exfoliation it provides. I have very acne prone, oily skin - so I scrub this on my face for about 30 seconds and leave on for 2 minutes. It makes my face feel amazing! I only use this once a week, but I could probably use it twice if I wasn't trying to be so sparing with it! If you're able to splurge, I would 100% recommend this product!
Ann T.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I bought the small travel size of this product at Sephora. The travel size was 19.00. I got pretty many applications. The price of this high. This product does really work. It is a dark green color, it has a very strong, not pleasant, not unpleasant scent. It has a gritty consistency. The grit disappears while you are massaging into your wet face. The product will give you a slight burning sensation. I usually leave it on about a minute. I have very sensitive skin and have no problem using this. The best part is how your skin feels after. It feels so clean and smooth. This is the best exfoliator I have ever used.
Ellen F.
Ellen F.
Greenville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my all time favorite facial scrubs. It is not harsh at all on skin as some exfoliates tend to be too grainy and make your face almost sore! This has little to no grit in it but somehow still takes a great layer of dead skin off. You leave it on for two minutes and it sometimes will ingle my face worse than others. But once you rinse it off it creates such a smooth feel to your whole face. I have a good bit of redness to my face and I absolutely feel this product has done a lot to calm that down.
Evelyn K.
Evelyn K.
Merrick, NY
Love it love it love it
Amazing exfoliating products ! I am pretty sure best I even used ( and I have used a lot ) . There is also one for sensitive skin girls out there which is also amazing . This one it's a little stronger so if u very sensitive I would use the other one ! It leaves your fave smooth, soft, glowing simply beautiful . I am on my 3rd tube and I will buy this and use this until I die ! Truly amazing product !! Very strongly recommend if you looking for good exfoliate.
Gigi W.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was extremely excited to try a Kate Somerville product, but I am so disappointed with the outcome! It's a green color and smells almost like a mix between green tea and cinnamon, which I do not enjoy. I think this is just a plain exfoliator, so I don't see the reason to pay an excessive amount for this product. There's no need! I got this as a sample, so now I'm glad to know not to go out and spend money on the whole bottle.
Gloria C.
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in one of my Sephora favorite bags and it's pretty bomb! I didn't think much of it but this stuff is awesome; if only it wasn't so pricey. It has so many granules that you really feel like it's doing something. I rub it in circles for 30 seconds and I leave it on for 2 minutes per the directions and my skin is baby soft after rinsing. The unique smell is refreshing in the shower. Definitely doesn't dry out your skin.
Lorena S.
Lorena S.
Santa Ana, CA
Words cannot describe how in love with this product I am! It's so amazing! I have sensitive, eczema prone skin but I use this exfoliator 3 times a week and it leaves my skin glowing after! When I feel like my skin is looking a little dull I use this and within 5 minutes it's glowing again! It IS pretty pricey but in my opinion it is well worth it. If you use it once or twice a week it can last for a long time!
Laura G.
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Skylar L.
Skylar L.
Parkers Lake, KY
What would be a good dupe for this product? I got this as a sample from Sephora and fell in LOVE with it! It's just a bit too pricey for me, so I was wondering what a good alternative would be?
Rosemary Q.
Rosemary Q.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in the hunt for an exfoliator that can get the job done but not irritate my sensitive skin. I suffer from acne rosacea and found this abrasive. Is there something less intense for me that someone recommends ?
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Phoenix
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this work on my oily skin?