Skin CareFacial SkincareKate Somerville
ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment

ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment

by Kate Somerville

Exfoliate and polish skin with ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment to reveal a glowing, fresh-from-the-Clinic complexion. Scrubbing Microbeads are designed to deep clean pores and Salicylic Acid is formulated to balance hydration, without over-drying. See dramatically smoother, brighter, healthier-looking skin after just 1 use. * Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes are formulated to naturally exfoliate dead skin cells, without over-drying * Lactic Acid acts as a natural AHA skin exfoliator * Rosewood and Cinnamon Extracts stimulate micro-circulation * Honey and Vitamin E smooth and soften skin * Aloe Vera helps soothe skin * Vitamin A and C provide Antioxidant benefits * Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function * 1.7 FL. Oz. Size ($75 value)

Is it okay to use this with a face brush or would that be too abrasive to the skin?
how often do you use this product weekly?
[user:kiannam3] Did you notice a big difference after use?
Start your review of ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment!
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Jennifer M.
I received this exfoliating scrub in a fabfitfu box and finally got around to using it when I finished some other product. I am in love with it! After applying and letting sit for 2 minutes you wipe it off. Its a deep green color with a light scent, not overpowering. At first it tingles the skin. I thought my skin was going to hate it because of this based on other scrubs I've used that had the same effect. BUT my skin felt so soft after removal. Love it!
Claudia B.
New Castle, PA
ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Claudia B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I received this product as a gift with purchase and I actually really like it. It’s a green gritty scrub that has a spearmint scent to it. I do t feel like this is a harsh exfoliant for those with sensitive skin. When I applied it I used a small amount and in circular motion went over my face. After rinsing it left my skin very soft and fresh feeling. Very nice exfoliant.
Maggie J.
ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Maggie J.
I know this product is a cult favorite and perhaps everyone is right ! This product stung my face a bit. I still hung in but when all was said and done I did have very soft skin on my face. My skin can be sensitive at times (rarely). So start with one minute per package directions. This product is packaged simply with clear directions. I did enjoy the cinnamon like scent. I did give this to my daughter and she loved this. She said it made her face baby soft. I would recommend a small test area before slathering this all over your face as well as careful attention to the directions.
Dorothy D.
Sunland, CA
Nice texture, not too rough. I like the light scent, isn’t overwhelming. A little goes pretty far. A good value for the amount needed. I would recommend this product. Packaging is simple.
Génesis M.
Washington, DC
ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Génesis M.
A little expensive but if one of the best exfoliator I have tried, and I’ve tried a lot over the years! I first bought the small tube in Amazon to give this a try, hooked after 2 uses! After that little tube was gone I opted for the 2oz tube, I use mine every 3rd day as I have dry skin with minimal break outs. If your looking for a new product to add to your anti aging arsenal .. I highly suggest exfolikate... it’s awesome!
Ashley B.
Gastonia, NC
ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Ashley B.
This is my holy grail exfoliator. It’s held that position for the past 15 years & gone up against some tough competitors along the way. First, the smell is an experience on its own. Due to the fruit enzymes contained in the product, it’s smell is like pumpkin pie mixed with a gingerbread cookie.... for your face! So, perfect for the Fall (but actually anytime ;) Next, the granules. This is the part of an exfoliator that usually makes or breaks it. The very small, sphere shape (the secret champion!) granules are able to get up under your dry flaky skin in places & ways you probably thought weren’t possible before. Lastly, after allowing it to sit on the skin for 2 minutes, give or take per your preference, allowing the ingredients to penetrate the skin, you rinse off & feel a clarity that can only be experienced. Yes, it’s a pricey product, but your skin is where you should splurge if you’re going to & a little does go a long way. This is a holy grail product & I recommend it to everyone!!
Daryen H.
The Dalles, OR
I am addicted to using this facial scrub/mask!!!! It’s so hard for me to find a comfortable exfoliator! My skin is dry and somewhat sensitive so anything that strips it of it’s natural oils makes my skin very dehydrated! Most of the facial scrubs I’ve tried so far contained clay which is the most drying ingredient you can use in your skin.
Meghan M.
Oneonta, NY
ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Meghan M.
Ok so I only just tried this product for the first time. And I regret not getting it sooner. It is one of my favorite skin care products now. My face jist feels so smooth and looks bright in just 1 use. You can actually feel the ingredients working, but there is no irritation. Love it and makes me wabt to try more from the brand. Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
Tracy K.
ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Tracy K.
I received this in a recent subscription box. I really like it for my combination skin. Although in the winter it does get drier. I love that this is less than two minutes on your face and you’re done. It’s a timesaver has some masks are usually take 10 to 20 minutes I don’t I feel like waiting that long. I would purchase this again and again.
Emily M.
Eugene, OR
ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment uploaded by Emily M.
This reminds me of the Clinique 7 day scrub cream, except it doesn't feel like that lotion film after. The smell is light but smells herbal and not quite citrus but light in that way. I think the price tag on fabfitfun was like $70!?!?! I would not pay that for most products, so I don't think I'll be buying retail. I got this is my 'free' ($5 shipped) starter box. So it was a fantastic deal. My skin feel really smooth and clean after.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Charlin F.
1,683 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Kianna M. Did you notice a big difference after use?
Magda N. il y a 2 ans
Comparing with the price, it's not so effective, and doesn’t make miracles on face, but does its job well, cleans face very well and makes it smooth and bit moistured after usage.
Kate S.
Atlanta, GA
il y a 2 ans
Michelle I. il y a 2 ans
No. But I wouldn’t recommend it for daily use, might cause some drying. It’s pretty gentle on sensitive skin just smells a bit funny.