BY KATE SOMERVILLE #1 in Skin Treatments

An award-winning exfoliator for dramatically smoother, brighter, healthier-looking skin in just 2 minutes.

Benefits:

• Exfoliating scrub exfoliates and polishes skin, revealing a smooth, healthy-looking, glowing complexion.
  • Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
  • Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
  • Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

·         94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

·         97% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in the appearance of pores.

·         100% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in the appearance of crow’s feet, fine lines and wrinkles.

After 4 weeks*:

·         100% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in the appearance of skin texture, pores, crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Key Ingredients:

• Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
  • Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
  • Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
  • Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
  • Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
  • Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
  • Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

• Is this worth the price? I have sensitive combo skin1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?4 Answers
  • is it really intensive for a dry type of skin?!1 Answers
olivia m.
I received this product in my winter FabFitFun box, and the first time I used it was at the bathroom sink as I did my nighttime skincare routine. I followed the directions, and it burned my face immediately. It didn't make my face red or feel irritated afterward though, and the next day I did notice that my skin was a tad more glowy and rejuvenated. I decided to give this product another go after reading that the best way to use it is with the steam from the shower. So, after trying it again in the shower IT WAS AMAZING!  I noticed no burn whatsoever, just a slight tingle that felt sooooo refreshing (and I have slightly sensitive skin).

This product is a tad aggressive (which is actually nice if used correctly... and is implied on the label which says "Intensive Exfoliating Treatment"), therefore it is not intended to be used frequently. The back of the product says "use once or twice a week," however I would only use this product when you really need a good exfoliation... if you have very sensitive skin. Since I discovered that this product works the best for me in the shower, I do use it about twice a week, and I have honestly noticed a big difference in my complexion! My skin is more balanced overall AND my breakouts have decreased tremendously. I would recommend this product for sure...It smells nice too!  ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I bought this to use myself in these are my opinions only but I like this a lot and I can actually tell you that the intensive treatment doesn't have as many different acids as the detox version does because the detox version actually burned me and I'm used to doing real at home face peels but the detox version is very good and this version I can use a few times a week if I don't feel like doing an entire face pill that is glycolic or what have you. This is a great product but I do think the price is too expensive for what you get. I highly suggest replacing this product with the r e n mostly natural skin care line they have a Radiance renewal mask it is called the glycol lactic Radiance renewal mask and it is absolutely amazing and gets rave reviews but they don't sell it in the store you have to order it at Sephora online. That one always makes me so soft and clear afterwards and it has a cheese cloth that comes with it to help you wipe away the dead skin and it will not irritate you some people sleep in it.
Jhalitza P.
Falls church , VA
I received this product in my winter fabfitfun box. I was super excited to have gotten it since I’ve heard so many good things about the brand! I know it’s really expensive. I don’t know that I would personally buy it. It does burn a little when you put it on, you have to make sure you’re gentle and maybe not rub it for too long so that it doesn’t burn as bad. Your face does feel exfoliated afterwards. I usually wash my face with it at night. A little definitely goes a long way! You don’t need that much to put on your face ! I have oily skin so I like the way it leaves my face afterwards, you still have to make sure you moisturize.
Melissa s.
Manila, AR
This stuff is no joke. The directions stays for you to rub the product on your face for only 2 minutes. And I really didn't count how long I used it but want too much longer than that and I learned real quick to pay closer attention the next few times I used the product. I won't say that it burned my skin, but it was raw and red around my nose and mouth. I do have to say I have dry sensitive skin so I should have paid attention to how long I used it. But I think this is one of the few products that I've really had to pay attention to bc most don't seem to really do much. I could see this really being more useful for people with oily skin or problematic skin that really needs to be deeped cleaned. I have continued to use the product and I have not had any issues since and really feel the product works.
Jessica G.
Millville, NJ
I received this in my winter 2017 fabfitfun subscription box. I wasn't too sure how i was going to like it. Im in my ealry 30's and have started looking for products to take better care of my skin. I dont necessarily do all the "right" preventative skincare. Anyway, i recently tried this and i liked the way my skin felt after this. It is quite gritty, but a fine grit..not too coarse. It does make your ski ln tingle..which i like. I left it on for the full 2 minutes and then rinsed. My pores seem a bit smaller and my skin just seems a bit more "glowy"...could be me or coukd be the product. It says to use once a week....so ill continue to use it and see how it goes.

Only gave 3 stars because ive only used the product once.
Morgan P.
This is a great exfoliator! The grain of the exfoliant is very small and effective. My favorite things about this product: 1) The smell! It's a fragrant fall scent that's both fun and invigorating! It's doesn't match the scent of the face wash and moisturizer, but it pairs well with them. 2) The effectiveness - My face feels so smooth and appears so much healthier after using this exfoliator, especially in my t-zone where I need the exfoliation the most. My least favorite things about this product: 1) The price - It's a more expensive than I would normally pay for a face product at $85 for 2 oz and $175 for 5 oz. 2) Sensitivity - It stings a little when I use it and causes redness in my cheeks, which naturally comes from exfoliating but also from having sensitive skin. I would be interested in trying the sensitive skin version of this product and comparing the effectiveness.
"How To Use: AM or PM. Use once or twice a week. Apply a thin, even layer to a clean, wet face, massaging in a circular motion for 30 seconds. Leave on for up to 2 minutes. Rinse and gently pat dry. This product may cause the skin to tingle and flush slightly for a short time. For sensitive skin, leave on for less than 1 minute, or use ExfoliKate® Gentle instead."

I received this product from Influenster in exchange for an honest review.
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I personally hated this product. I received it in my winter fabfitfun box, and was super excited because I had heard such great things. It tells you to leave on for approximately 2 minutes and that you may feel a “tingle”.... I could barely stand 10 seconds, my skin was on literal fire. I couldn’t open my eyes because it burnt so bad. The only thing I noticed about my skin after using this product is that my skin was turned bright red for a day and a half (assuming from the burning). No glowing. No vibrancy. Not healthy looking whatsoever. And definitely did not calm and soothe my skin. Plus is super expensive. Would not recommend.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
A friend of mine got this in her fabfitfun box, and gave it to me because she was allergic to one of the ingredients. I tried it out tonight, and oh my god it burned. I have really sensitive skin so I only kept it on for about 30 seconds. My skin did feel more glowy and rejuvenated afterwards. However, next time I use it I'm going to try it in the shower. If it's still too intense I'm going to give it to someone else. I'd like to try the gentle version of this exfoliator but I'm hesitant because of the price.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
This is a great exfoliator.  I leave it on for a few minutes before I wash it off.  There is a tingling/burning sensation but its bearable.  I only use this once a week because its pretty harsh on the skin.  My suggestion: do not use this in the shower.  I have found that when I try to use exfoliators in the shower, they do not work because everything is so wet.  I know that sounds weird, but the first time I tried this was in the shower and I was so disappointed because it did not really do anything.  So i use this after I cleanse at the sink now and its great.
Despina N.
Henrico, VA
I received this product in my winter fabfitfun box. I’m SO happy this was in there. I have a ton of exfoliaters and wouldn’t have purchased one in a while until some of mine run out. I LOVE this product. I do have oily skin that is not sensitive at all. It did tingle at first like it says, but not in a bad way. In a way where it felt like it was working. I looked at how much it would cost if I were to purchase this after it runs out. It is kind of expensive, but I feel like it’s well worth it! I would absolutely recommend this product! ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Amanda A.
thunder bay
How is this product for very sensitive acne prone skin. I have combo skin. Dry on my forehead and cheeks. Oily in my tee zone n on the sides on my nose. Plz let me know and thanks a bunch.
Stephanie B.
Phoenix, AZ
Will this work on my oily skin?
Crystal G.