BY KATE SOMERVILLE #9 in Facial Moisturizers

A duo of AHAs – Glycolic and Lactic Acids – combined with Pineapple, Pumpkin and Papaya Enzymes instantly reduce the appearance of surface dullness and uneven skin texture to reveal beautiful, glowing skin.

Benefits

ExfoliKate® Glow Moisturizer reduces surface dullness, uneven skin texture and the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Skin feels softer and smoother after just one use!

Clinically Proven Results*:

• After just one use:
  • 100% of women showed highly significant improvement in moisturization
  • 97% of women showed highly significant improvement in skin luminosity and radiance

After just one week:

• 100% of women showed highly significant improvement in moisturization
  • 97% of women reported skin felt smoother
  • 91% of women reported skin looked significantly smoother
  • 90% of women reported improvement in skin tone evenness

Key Ingredients

• Glycolic & Lactic Acids help loosen and slough away dead surface skin cells to reveal smooth, glowing skin.
  • Pineapple, Pumpkin, & Papaya Enzymes help to enhance skin exfoliation.
  • Napol Cactus Fruit Extract helps to reduce any potential irritation caused by AHAs.

• Is this okay for sensitive skin with eczema?2 Answers
  • If my skin responds well to other Exfolikate products, do you thi...5 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade I love it...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was one of the fortunate members of the Influenster Nation selected to receive the Kate Somerville VoxBox and received the ExfoliKate Glow Moisturizer for free to test in exchange for my opinion on the product. I've been using this moisturizer for over two weeks now and I'm ready to post my review.

The ExfoliKate Glow Moisturizer is my first time being exposed to the Kate Somerville skincare line. The main exfoliants in this moisturizer are glycolic and lactic acid, with papaya, pineapple, and pumpkin enzymes as a boost. This moisturizer is pretty thin in consistency and it absorbs in about a minute.

Due to the nature of its formulation (with both of the AHAs and enzymes), there was a bit of a tingling sensation for the first couple of days I was using this moisturizer. It didn't cause any redness/flushing or irritation, it didn't cause my skin to have any dry patches or peeling, and it subsided within two days, so I believe my skin just needed to get used to the product.

This moisturizer has transformed the condition of my skin. I've had issues with redness, textured from breakouts, and acne scars. In my short time of testing this product, my skin has transformed. My cheeks are no longer flushed. The scarring I've dealt with is lightening up like magic!The texture I've dealt with doesn't exist and there's a smooth foundation for my makeup now!

For the first time since before puberty really, I am able to go out without makeup and really love my skin, my real skin. It's a marvelous feeling. I've including a before and after picture. The before photo I'm wearing makeup in, but you can still see some of the texture that even makeup couldn't hide and the redness that I couldn't conceal. The after picture is makeup free and not retouched. All natural.

This moisturizer is perfect for my combination skin. I feel like it's suitable to all skin types, though it's more geared to combination to oily skin, in my opinion. If you have dry skin, it may not provide enough in the moisturizing aspect, though it's a great exfoliant and it's great at lightening dark marks and you may want to supplement with a heavier moisturizer or oil. (I always add my favorite facial oil to all of my moisturizers anyway). If you have sensitive skin, I would likely pass on this moisturizer unless you're very familiar with the ingredients and how they react with your skin.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sad to report that my skin is too sensative for a hollywood treatment. As you might remember, I received my first ever @influenster #voxbox on Wednesday. I was so excited to try it that I did that same night since I'm not using any other brands at this time.

On Wednesday night I started out by using Exfolikate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment (recomeneded usage is 2x per week). I went to bed after applying a thin layer of Glow Moisturizer. A few hours into my sleep, I woke up with an itch around my legs. I did not think much about it until I woke up the next morning and took a shower and within min. the bumps on my legs went away. To rule out the new treatment I waited until night to try the Cleanser and again, applied a thin layer of moisturizer after. Same skin reaction. The itch woke me up and this time, I went straight to the shower for a midnight wash.
In summary, my skin is too sensative and I react to the ingredients by breaking up with hives. The pic above is of one of my legs that I took on 2nd night before I jumped in the shower.

Since Thursday, I have not used the products. All pics of the products on me were taken prior to my conclusion. #exfolikate #influenster
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore everything about this product, except the price...and that price is the ONLY bad thing about this product. I encourage everyone to go to Sephora and just ask for a sample of this because after your first use, you see a difference. I received this complimentary from Influenster for sampling purposes, and was shocked after the first time I used it. It just perfected my skin instantly. Know how certain foundations make it look like your skin but better? That's what this does and it is a MOISTURIZER! I love using it before foundation because it works almost like a primer to blur and smooth my skin while also illuminating it. Amazing for if you're someone who loves a dewy look. Now, I do not think you would enjoy this if you have oily skin because it definitely will make your skin extremely glowy, but for someone with dry to normal skin...it is perfect! And you know what? Even if you have oily skin, I encourage you to test it out because you may love it! I am a drugstore skincare girl, but this product has changed me. I will repurchase this once I am finished up with the jar I have, which I don't expect to be for a while because I've used it everyday since I received it and barely made a dent. Try this out! It will change your skin and your life!
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy using this moisturizer in combination with the rest of the ExfoliKate line! Since the exfoliator can sting and leave my skin a little red after using it, applying this moisturizer feels especially great! It's a perfect pair and leaves my skin looking noticeably healthier and brighter. The fragrance matches the foaming face wash and is fruity and bright. It reminds me of Fruit Loops actually haha The only two drawbacks about this product for me are 1) the price and 2) my oily skin. The price is steep at $65 for 1.7 oz, though it seems like it would last you for quite a while. The second drawback is that it seems a little too rich for my oily skin. I have to use it sparingly because it can leave my face a little sticky and oily. Overall though, I definitely recommend the ExfoliKate Line!
"How To Use: AM and PM. Use twice a day. Apply a thin, even layer to face and neck. Use alone or layer over your favorite Kate Somerville serum.

Precautions: Avoid contact with lip and eye area. Do not use on irritated or damaged skin. Keep away from children.

This product contains Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) which may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and increase the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward."

I received this product free from Influenster in exchange for an honest review.
Angelina A.
Angelina A.
Encinitas, CA
I received this product in exchange for an honest review. And boy, do I have a "glowing" review to give. I have sensitive and (sometimes) acne prone oily/combo, so finding a product that covers all of my concerns seems to be near impossible. My bathroom sink is a graveyard of products that only target one concern at a time. And then enter the Kate Somerville ExfoliKate line. In just one week, this moisturizer has evened my skin tone, given me a natural glow (without looking overly greasy) AND even cleared my dreaded period pimples. Many products, including moisturizers and toners, leave my face bright red for about an hour after applying. I did not have this issue with the ExfoliKate Glow Moisturizer and believe this is a great product for sensitive skin.

I do love the samples of the cleanser (ExfoliKate® Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash and exfoliating treatment (included, however fellow sensitive skins folks beware. The treatment provides wonderful results, but this DEFINITELY turned by face bright red even after shortening the leave on time in half. I personally think the pros outweigh the cons on this one, but worth mentioning.

I will continue to use this product to see if the amazing results are sustainable or if this becomes a product my skin becomes immune to. With high hopes, I think I found my HG skincare line! 🙌
Jenna G.
Jenna G.
Pacific Palisades, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product from Influenster to test out for free. I am quite impressed. It contains a boatload of powder-house ingredients such as Cetyl Ricinoleate (a fatty acid made from castor oil), Squalane (hopefully not shark liver oil... it's most likely the plant version), Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Pumpkin Fruit, Radish Root, Pineapple Extract, Papaya Enzymes, Cactus, Baker's Yeast, Bergamot Fruit Oil, Rosewood Wood Extract, Orange Peel Oil, and Geranium Maculatum Oil. I won't go into the rest but overall it has a great ingredient deck. I feel the claims are accurate. It gives the skin a natural glow and is great for dullness. Being that this product contains AHAs I recommend you use a sunscreen (broad spectrum) with it or a foundation that contains SPF. I find $65 is a fair price for 1.7oz of product. Bottom line, I would recommend this product to clients and colleagues. It gets my stamp of approval. I have combo skin but currently lean more on the dry side. It serves as a great base for foundation application. No pilling issues. The product has an earthy pleasant scent (I personally like it). Those of you who don't like skincare that has a smell to it this might not be for you. I give this product a two thumbs up!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this moisturizer a couple weeks ago and WOW! I am so impressed! My skin type is dry/sensitive and it is often difficult for me to find an effective moisturizer that doesn't break me out. Before using this product, my skin was dry, dull and flakey, but after using it, my skin is smooth and radiant! This ExfoliKate Glow moisturizer has really worked wonders for my skin! My favorite part about this product is that it goes on smoothly and really sinks into my skin without making it feel sticky or greasy. It has a wonderful, citrusy, fresh scent that isn't too intense. The only downside that I can think of is that it comes in a jar instead of a squeeze tube. I feel like I'm contaminating the jar if I dip my fingers into it, and it's a hassle to find a clean utensil to scoop the product out with. Overall, that doesn't bother me too much since the product works so amazingly well for me!
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
South Bend, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very very fortunate to have received this product in my influencer box this past month. Upon receiving it I was dealing with one of my most extreme breakouts ever. Upon using it for the first time I would have to say that it did make my skin feel incredibly soft and supple. I was very eery to use it as I was dealing with a break out and have very sensitive skin.

I have only ever used one other product from the Kate Somerville line and it did not work for my skin as it was too harsh. I was a bit skeptical because the ExfoliKate Glow Mositurizer main exfoliants are glycol and lactic acid, and lactic acid has been known to not work well with my skin type. I still wanted to give it a far shot so I used it in very small amount, which in fact was all I needed.

The consistency of this is absolutely perfect, a little really does go a long way and when having to purchase a more "pricey" skin care item that is always the biggest thing for me.

I would say though, that this is not for people with extremely oily skin, as it does leave an "oily" sheen after applied. I have extremely dry skin and it did help with the dryness on my cheeks but I still continued to see dry patches on my forehead and honestly don't know if I will ever find something that combats that.

Overall though, I really liked this product and most likely would buy it again unless I found said product to help combat my dry patches. It is a great product all around!!
Naomi V.
Naomi V.
Tigard, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my saving grace! I was lucky enough to get a deluxe sample sent over to me by Influenster. First off, a little goes a long way with this moisturizer, so this baby will last a long time. I love using this product as the last step in my skincare routine and noticed results instantly after using it the second day!

Currently, I'm wrapping up my first week with this moisturizer and have noticed my skin feeling smoother and looking more plump and vibrant! Kate was not kidding about the glow! Also, noticed my skin looking clearer while trying out this glow kit - coincidence?

Excited to continue using this, however, I will say this may not be moisturizing enough for those with super dry skin. This product reminded me of other gel moisturizers I've used in the past. It isn't heavy and is cooling on the skin.
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I asked my hubby to go to our local Sephora on the way home from work to do a "Shelfie" of the @katesomervilleskincare Exfolikate Glow Moisturizer and to bring me home a sample to try. He has a silly 😜 streak in him and made some really funny 😂 faces! He hates it when I ask him to do this for me but, he is so sweet and does it because he loves me so much! I tried the moisturizer and these are my thoughts...It has a citrus 🍊 scent that smells amazing. The moisturizer is a pastel greenish-blue color. It is lightweight and non-greasy. The consistency is thin but, not watery. My skin had felt very dry before application. I applied it to my face and my skin, it immediately felt refreshed and soaked the moisturizer up. A little goes a long ways. My hands even feel refreshed. My face feels more plump and hydrated. Visually, my skin is glowing! Now, I wish I had told him to buy it for me. Check out your Sephora for the Kate Summerville Exfolikate Glow Moisturizer. You will not regret it! This stuff is Awesome 👏. #ExfoliKate #AllGlowNoGlitter #contest @KateSomervilleSkincare @Influenster
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Danbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
If my skin responds well to other Exfolikate products, do you think this moisturizer would be a safe(ish) bet?
Jourdan G.
Jourdan G.
El Centro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the texture of this product? Is it more gel like like or a cream?
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
What was your very first voxbox? I just was notified in getting my first one! So excited to try the new ExfoliKate® Glow Moisturizer ! Her products never disappoint!
Merima B.
Merima B.
how does it smell?
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Guthrie Ctr, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the moisturizer work good on sensetive skin?