BY KATE SOMERVILLE #19 in Facial Cleansers

A daily foaming cleanser that gently cleanses away oil, makeup and surface impurities to reveal softer, smoother skin.

Benefits

A foaming facial cleanser, gentle enough for daily use and designed to maximize the benefits of Kate's #1 best-selling ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment.

• Gently removes surface impurities, oil and makeup.
  • Refines the appearance of skin texture without over-drying.
  • Refreshes, softens and conditions skin.
  • Helps reduce the appearance of pores.

Key Ingredients

• Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid refine the appearance of pores and help clear buildup on skin's surface.
  • Pineapple, Pumpkin and Papaya Enzymes gently purify without over-drying, leaving skin feeling soft and moisturized.

• Is it normal to have an initial breakout? Since its my first time...1 Answers
  • I went to Sephora a few months back to get a sample of the cleans...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin, does this cleanser help to keep oil production ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sk Y.
Harrison, NJ
I recently purchased this because regular scrubs are too harsh for the skin and I wanted to try an enzyme based product which is more gentle on the skin. I love that it has papaya, pumpkin and pineapple in it because those are known to give your skin a healthy, clean glow. I'm giving it 4 stars for now because it seems to be working well with my skin, but I've only had it for a week so we'll see how my skin feels at the end of the tube! Definitely a fan so far 💕
Samantha W.
Cincinnati, OH
Ever since I sampled this at my job ( i work at sephora) I definitely went ahead and splurged. This cleanser has helped my skin in numerous ways, because I am more sensitive and use it with my clarisonic I only use this one nightly. It exfoliates mildly and still removes all the gunk in your pores. I feel very refreshed with baby booty soft skin after each use. Any time I don't use this cleanser I always have a bad makeup day the day after.
whitney :.
About a month ago I began trying this product out. I loved how well it lathered on my skin and it also has an amazing smell. The exfoliating beads weren't too harsh and I was able to use this everyday with out my skin becoming raw. However after using it for a few weeks I began to break out really bad.... I switched face washes and it cleared right up. This product is amazing besides the fact that it makes me break out.
Lauren P.
Monterey, CA
Giving it 4 stars instead of 5 only because it didn't correct ALL my skin issues, but overall it is an amazing face wash. I had issues with these little bumps all around my face that wouldn't go away using acne targeted products. But this has really helped! I never wanted to exfoliate daily because I knew it would make my skin drier but this is a cream based product and very gentle exfoliating beads are in it.
Eva M.
Waterbury, CT
Ordered this bc the mask is Amazingggg and so is this!! My recent go to. Works so well. I usually break out when pregnant and have been able to keep my skin in check w this, the exfolikate mask and I also use Boscia skin products to alternate days bc this can be a little strong (but effective) it really is wonderful , worth every penny and smells great n citrusy :)
Adela H.
Cleveland, OH
So far I'm loving this product. At first you may start to notice your skin purging and it might worry you but keep using it. It really helps after a while. My acne was horrible and now it's getting better, after using this product along with the Eradikate spot treatment. It holds a hefty price tag but if it works it works right?
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I received a sample of this product at Sephora. It is a white creamy exfoliating cleanser. It smells of citrus. It contains lactic and glycolic acid. My face felt fresh and tingly clean after using. I would not use this product daily on my sensitive skin. I think this product would be great for those with oily problematic skin.
Alisha R.
I have sensitive skin and this product was recommended to me at a sephora store. I was very skeptical because most exfoliating washes are rough and make my face breakout. To my surprise this product did not make me breakout. It is very smooth and smells amazing. This has become one of my all-time favorite products.
Kristi L.
Merced, CA
This stuff is expensive but similar nice. It has a really earthy smell to me but it doesn't bother me. You do feel a burn with this but it's not unpleasant and it makes your skin feel so nice. For the price I have to admit I would prefer Glamglow but I like how this also doubles as a cleanser.
Tina I.
Recently switched to this cleanser after my oil cleanser ran out and I'm so glad I did! It's so gentle on my face and my skin never feels dry after using it. When I wash it off you can feel how clean your skin is. My face has been so smooth and clear recently! Highly recommend!!
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Does this face wash have a physical exfoliant in it? And how does it compare to the detox cleanser for breakout-prone skin?
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
How long does one bottle last?
Salina G.
San Jose, CA
What kind of results do you see from this? Is this suitable for dry skin?
Erica S.
Las Vegas, NV
Is it normal to have an initial breakout? Since its my first time using a AHA cleanser.
Emily F.
Niles, OH
Think I need to give this a try I already use her cleanser and I absolutely love it!!