Exfoliating Cotton Rounds - 100ct - Up&Up™

NULL

is this product good for sensitive and oily skin?
Hola can I purchase these
Can you use these cotton pads for toners and makeup remover?
Start your review of Exfoliating Cotton Rounds - 100ct - Up&Up™!
Liseth Nathalia T.
Moncks Corner, SC
Exfoliating Cotton Rounds - 100ct - Up&Up™ uploaded by Liseth Nathalia T.
Purchased at: Target
This product is necessary every day for my skin care routine, but I feel that the texture of this product is scratchy I bought it a week ago and I have tried it but I feel that it should be softer and sometimes I consume the product a lot
Sierra T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Exfoliating Cotton Rounds - 100ct - Up&Up™ uploaded by Sierra T.
I’ve been buying this cotton rounds for the last few years and honestly I don’t even know what’s so special about them but I feel like they just work really well with my skin! They’re super affordable && always available @ my local Target!! Perfect when using micellar water && even toner!!
Kym L.
Placentia, CA
Exfoliating Cotton Rounds - 100ct - Up&Up™ uploaded by Kym L.
Exfoliating Cotton Rounds - 100ct - Up&Up™ uploaded by Kym L.
I wanted to love this but they fall apart and leave a ton of fuzzy particles all over. I do like that there's an exfoliation side. If you decide to use this, do not over soak with product or it will start to fall apart.
Corrina F.
Henderson, NV
Purchased at: ULTA
These are the only cotton rounds, that you ever need. These are by far my favorite. I use them to apply toner, to take off my makeup, to gently exfoliate with cleanser, to take off nail polish, the list can go on and on. The edge is soft but able to stay together, so you can get into tiny spots, like sides of nose or outer parts of your ear with no trouble. I usually put peroxide on the pad, and clean my ears with these. They work perfectly.
Melissa H.
Exfoliating Cotton Rounds - 100ct - Up&Up™ uploaded by Melissa H.
Purchased at: Target
I like how these cotton pads perform to take my makeup of. I also like that they have a soft and textured side. These are very affordable and you get 100 of them such a good price.
Amanda C.
Hayward, CA
Very convenient for toning my face, Cleaning my eyelids, and for my nails. Very essential part of daily routine. Pricing is not bad.
Kristen P.
West Covina, CA
I like buying these to remove my make up work great and can't go wrong with the price
Katie S.
I use cotton rounds mostly with toner and these are the ones I prefer. I like how one side has little bumps on it to help remove dirt and oil. The other side is relatively smooth. But because they are priced higher and have less in the package I often find myself getting cheaper one to save a couple bucks. But I still love these and buy them when I can.
Andrea S.
Exfoliating Cotton Rounds - 100ct - Up&Up™ uploaded by Andrea S.
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love this products I put my face wash and then put water on the cotton round and it Exfoliate my face really good I would recommend you to purchase it I didn’t meet my expectations when I purchased it and it removes all the dirt and grease from your face because it has little dots on the cotton round which help to exfoliate.
eman W.
Clifton, NJ
Exfoliating Cotton Rounds - 100ct - Up&Up™ uploaded by eman W.
Exfoliating Cotton Rounds - 100ct - Up&Up™ uploaded by eman W.
I have been buying these for about a year now. Great product , strong and durable. If you want to take makeup off without having problems , these are it