BeautyBeauty ToolsSkin Care Toolsdylonic

by dylonic

Don’t just eliminate ingrown hairs and razor bumps, prevent them!Whether you’re getting ready for a big date, important meeting, or a day at the beach, the last things you want to have to worry about are razor bumps and ingrown hairs. And with Dylonic, you won’t have to! Our innovative brush. features flexible fibers packed at the optimal density to banish those pesky red bumps for good.Razor bumps appear when the hair curls back into the skin, whereas ingrown hairs happen when the hair gets trapped beneath the skin. In both cases, massaging Dylonic over problem areas will help to release and remove trapped hair for visibly smoother skin. Plus, fun fact: dry brushing is also known to stimulate lymphatic drainage and reduce cellulite.Touchable, soft skin is just a click away! With Dylonic you have control of how intensely you want to exfoliate. Whether using on the beard, bikini area, or anywhere else, simply apply more or less pressure until you find what works best for you and your skin.Enjoy a secure hold with Dylonic’s unique, ergonomic design. And don’t worry about anything getting trapped in your brush. Your Dylonic can be disassembled to drain water, soap, or anything else that may have collected in the head. This means it will stay safe and hypoallergenic through months of use.We know you’ll be amazed by the results you’ll get with your Dylonic. But, don’t worry. If you’re not hooked, that’s ok. We offer a 100% money back guarantee, so you can purchase with complete peace of mind.Get the smooth, bump-free skin of your dreams and add one to your cart TODAY!

RAZOR BUMPS AND INGROWNS BE GONE – Tired of embarrassing, uncomfortable, irritated post shave skin? Dylonic ingrown hair brush stops ingrown hairs and razor bumps (scientifically known as pseudofolliculitis barbae) in their tracks!; SILKY SMOOTH SKIN, JUST A BRUSH AWAY – Double the function, double the results! Not only is Dylonic an affordable, chemical-free ingrown hair and razor bump treatment, it also makes an excellent exfoliator! Gently massage problem areas and anywhere else to reveal soft, radiant skin.; EASY-TO-HOLD, ERGONOMIC GRIP – Dylonic fits so perfectly in the palm of your hand that you may think it was custom made just for you. Simple and comfortable to hold no matter where you need ingrown hair relief.; LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK – We can’t wait for you to feel more confident and comfortable in your own skin now that you won’t have to worry about unsightly red bumps all the time. But, if for whatever reason you feel like Dylonic isn’t for you, that’s ok. Every purchase comes with our 100% money back guarantee.

Has anyone been successful using this product?
Has anyone tried this product? What would you recommend for in grown hairs after shaving?
Start your review of Exfoliating Brush to Treat and Prevent Razor Bumps and Ingrown Hairs - Eliminate Shaving Irritation for Face, Armpit, Legs, Neck, Bikini Line - Silky Smooth...!
Ana B.
Rockville, MD
Exfoliating Brush to Treat and Prevent Razor Bumps and Ingrown Hairs - Eliminate Shaving Irritation for Face, Armpit, Legs, Neck, Bikini Line - Silky Smooth... uploaded by Ana B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I suffered from razor bumps and ingrown hairs before I used this product! Use it for your body only & clean it regularly (don’t let water stay in it or it will get moldy). I use this when I shower to exfoliate body hair and it definitely reduced my ingrown hairs after I wax or shave. I also combine this with a post-shave gel and I haven’t gotten any huge bumps since before I started using it.
Molly V.
GrandRapidsMI
Purchased at: Amazon
I was so excited to purchase when I read the reviews, but I don’t think it works very effectively. It is also a little overpriced. You’re better off with exfoliating gloves. I wouldn’t recommend
Jennifer N.
Utica, KY
I really wanted to love this product. I exfoliate with a sugar scrub before shaving and thought this would be a great way to save a little money! The bristles are rather rigid and while they are okay for the lower legs, anything above the knee (or elsewhere) is uncomfortable. Ultimately I went back to my sugar scrub. I am glad I tried this, however, it wasn’t a good fit for me.