Exfoliate & Replenish Olay Daily Exfoliating with Sea Salts Body Wash, 22 fl oz uploaded by Amber L.Exfoliate & Replenish Olay Daily Exfoliating with Sea Salts Body Wash, 22 fl oz uploaded by Olivia M.Exfoliate & Replenish Olay Daily Exfoliating with Sea Salts Body Wash, 22 fl oz uploaded by Seirria M.

BY OLAY

Our advanced Daily Exfoliating formula with Olay moisturizers and sea salts gently exfoliates your skin to leave it feeling soft, smooth and visibly healthy-looking. see more...

Kyra R.
Olay always leaves my skin soft and replenished, especially this one because it has exfoliants in it. My skin is extra smooth and silky! These bottles last very long and it’s never pricy so you can always stock up!
Amber L.
fort worth , TX
I've used this for two months now and my skin has never felt this healthy! The exfoliating sea salts are so gentle that I forget they are even there! This product smells so fresh too! If you've got dry, sensitive skin I HIGHLY recommend this body wash!! Olay Daily Exfoliating Body Wash with Sea Salts
Abi C.
I thought this was super cool. A product that combines exfoliating and cleansing. Definitely a good scented body wash, but I think the exfoliating part could use some work. It feels like it's supposed to be more of just a wash, but it has a few of those exfoliating things in it. Definitely just seemed like a regular body wash, but would definitely use it again.
Valerie S.
Victorville , CA
One of the best body soaps I have ever use the exfoliators are big so they don't scratch my body but they are big enough to exfoliate made my skin feel extremely soft I bought this at my local target I would definitely recommend to family and friends it has a fragrance that smells really good but that is not overpowering
savannah g.
Smells soo soo AMAZING!! Leaves you with a refreshing scent and my skin feeling brand new, I never want to try another body wash. Personally, I think if you do not have this, you should go purchase at Wal-Mart
This is a product that surprised me. I thought it would be just a tad drying becoming of the sea salt, but my skin feels Super soft! My skin looks like it's glowing from the scrub, and it smells wonderful!
Olivia M.
Memphis, TN
Love, love, love and love Olay products especially this Olay daily exfoliating body wash with sea salts! Leaves my skin feeling baby soft and smooth without all the hassle!
Aniya Z.
I love how this product makes my skin feel. The little beads help exfoliate while moisturizing at the same time as well. The scent isn't too strong but it definitely is pleasant and quite fresh. I would recommend to everyone and would buy again.
Josselyn V.
Fontana, CA
This is seriously the best body wash out there I've tried out so many and this is the only one that makes me feel soft and clean without that dry feeling.
Dee R.
Woodland, CA
Un javon que buele bien, te exfolea tu cuerpo bien y te lo deja suavesito. A mi me encanta esta marca y tiene de mucho olore que bueles riquisimo!
Amber C.
Barrie, ON
Does this product contain microbeads?