BY EXERPEUTIC

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The Exerpeutic 900XL Recumbent Bike with Pulse can handle up to a 300lbs user weight capacity. It also has a wider seat for comfort, magnetic resistance for challenging workouts and hand pulse pads for targeting heart rate zones, all at a very affordable price. "Step Thru" recumbent design providing very easy on and off capability, providing a more a more effective and comfortable workout. Extended Weight Capacity up to 300lbs. Extended leg stabilizers to prevent any movement or tipping when exercising. Some assembly required. If you have any questions about assembly please note our Customer Service Department contact information in the Owner's Manual. Included transportation wheels for easy relocation of the bike. An 8 level Magnetic Tension control system, allows the user to adjust the tension level for an easier or more difficult workout. An easy to read large window LCD display that indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, scan and heart rate monitor. Hand Pulse Monitor to stay within the Target Heart Rate Zone. "Smooth torque" cranking system provides a smooth and consistent pedaling motion. The precision balanced flywheel and V- belt drive provide a smooth and quiet operation. It will not interfere with watching TV or listening to music. Larger pedal design with safety strap prevents any foot slippage when exercising. Large Oversized seat cushion and back rest for users of any size. Easy and quick seat adjustments for users 5'3"-6'3". PRODUCT SET UP DIMENSIONS: 54"L x 22"W x 34"H. PRODUCT WEIGHT: 63lbs. CARTON DIMENSIONS: 42"L x 22"W x 10"H. CARTON WEIGHT: 70lbs. WARRANTY: 3 year limited. ORIGIN: China. see more...

Review (1)
Shannon S.
Valrico, Fl
I do like this exercise bike. (I say begrudgingly, as it is hard for me to like anything that makes me work) The bike works well. I like having the heart rate information that many other models within this price range do not offer. It reminds me why I am putting myself through the misery of exercise. :)

I did have to put the bike together, and at first glance of the directions I was afraid I would need a degree in rocket science, however it ended up being a LOT easier than it looked.

The bike also does make a good temporary clothes hanger if you are anything like me and procrastinate for months before actually forcing yourself to use it.

It is easy to move and tucks away in the garage quite nicely when you do not want to be reminded about your lack of motivation.

In all seriousness, this was a great purchase, the bike works well. The seat is comfortable. I would recommend this recumbent style bike if you are on the fence about the type to choose. It offers back support and is much easier for someone as out of shape as me to handle the body shock of movement!