BY EXEDERM

Ultra Sensitive Skincare Suitable for eczema or dermatitis Moisturizes and smoothes dry delicate skin Soothes, red, cracked or itchy skin Lightweight, easy to spread baby lotion Ideal for children of all ages Ultra sensitive non-irritating formula Gentle, non-irritating & ultra hypoallergenic lotion.  Specifically designed to rapidly & deeply moisturize your child s dry and highly sensitive or delicate skin. Color free Fragrance free Lanolin free Paraben free SLS free Phthalates free Dry skin, especially associated with atopic eczema or dermatitis can be easily irritated. Exederm Soothing Baby Lotion is formulated without common chemical irritants often found in ordinary baby care products. Moisturize, moisturize and moisturize - pediatricians and dermatologists agree that these are the three most important things that we can do for baby eczema, chi see more...

Jennifer F.
Simi Valley, CA
Love this lotion. I had to use for myself after a prescription lotion burned my skin. It was exactly as promised. Very hydrating and didn't hurt my skin after I applied to the burn area. I would recommend to others especially if they have sensitive skin. It is very expensive 9.69 for this box but luckily got it on clearance at CVS and found a coupon on the internet. Thumbs up
Stephany H.
Annandale, VA
Can't tell if it actually is helping my toddler's eczema but I love that it doesn't have harsh ingredients. It takes a little massaging to really run in as the lotion is rather thin but slightly greasy.
Morgan G.
Dunkirk, NY
Best stuff ever! You can usually find it on sale at Walgreens! Works wonders on infant eczema or any dry spot on a baby and you don't need a lot so it lasts a long time! I still use on my toddler!!!
Gisela Q.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was a gift for my child. This is for ultra sensitivity skin. My baby skin is delicate, but is not that sensitive. But if you have a baby with a super delicate skin you can give this a try.
charisse c.
Mckinney, TX
This is nowhere near moisturizing enough for those with severe eczema. My sons skin soaked this lotion right up in seconds and felt no better than it did before.
Jennifer M.
Alexandria , VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Big fan of this lotion for my sensitive children's skin. I highly recommend for its lack of chrmicals