BY EXEDERM

Ultra Sensitive Skincare Suitable for eczema or dermatitis Gently cleanses delicate skin Non-drying and soap free Avoids sodium laureth sulfate Ideal for children of all ages Ultra sensitive non-irritating formula Gentle, non-irritating & ultra hypoallergenic wash.  Specifically designed to very gently cleanse highly sensitive, delicate or dry skin types. Sensitive skin, especially associated with eczema or seborrheic dermatitis can be easily irritated. Color free Fragrance free Lanolin free Parable free SLS free Phthalates free Exederm Soothing Baby Bath is formulated without potentially harsh chemicals such as paraben preservatives or sodium laureth sulfate, common irritants often found in other baby skincare products. Often baby eczema washes or bath bath products are the worst villians when it come to sensitive skin or eczema, many everyday prod see more...

Kathrin  Y.
Dpo, AE
I used this for a while for my daughter's eczema, but after looking at the ingredients I stopped. I remember there was something in there that is not great for babies. I wasn't overly impressed with this product.
Jessica K.
Harrisburg, PA
After trying everything out there this is the only wash me super sensitive baby can use without getting hives. I get it at giant supermarket which is cheaper than company website