BY EXEDERM

• How well would this body wash be for smell? is it good with sensi...1 Answers
  • How well does this work? and does it take away acne fast?11 Answers
Flo R.
My husband and I have been using this shower gel for months (I bought a second bottle last month). He has eczema and my skin tends to be very dry. I really like this product because of its composition. It is very gentle, does not have any of the harsh ingredients you could find in other shower gels. It leaves my skin soft and hydrated (same experience for my husband). It calms itchiness of the skin. To complete the action of this shower gel, I would recommend the cream moisturizer of the same brand (We use it as well). It does wonders !
Emily T.
This stuff is great! I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and it's a great price! I will definitely be repurchasing this item because it works well with my skin.
amy H.
Indianapolis, IN
I use body wassh daily and this product is perfect. it leaves my skin soft and silky without a oily residue. a perfect combination of soft and smooth. i recommend this for everyday use
Fariha N.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love this body washes. Some of the ones I use leave my skin extremely dry and leaves a weird feeling, but this leaves it soft and moisturizing and a refreshing effect.
Yassi D.
I have a three year old girl and she have eczema. She is allergic to every soap but the only one she can use is this one!!!!! I have to say she use all the products!!! She's been much better!!!
Leticia B.
I love this product leaves my body feeling soft and helps exfoliate which I love I have sensitive skin and doesn't irritate at all LOVE IT
Gennae J.
Love this body wash and it's very affective and is not pricey at all. Very good value between 10-15 dollars and it want disappoint you
Jacquie I.
This was a great body wash that I used when I got a rash on my leg last summer. Calm the itch (not completely ) but enough.
Olga R.
Orlando, Fl
I love this body wash it keep my skin so smooth and not oily because of my diabetes my skin is rough and itchy
Allison M.
This brand is good and reliable. It cleans well and prevents acne and other stuff. I recommend face wash too
Brittany B.
How well does this work? and does it take away acne fast?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
How well would this body wash be for smell? is it good with sensitive skin?