BY NARS #13 in Lip Liner

NARS Some Like It Hot Nude Lip Kit Contains : Tote Bag; Lipstick In Pago Pago; Larger Than Life Lip Gloss In Gold Digger; Velvet Matte Lip Pencil In Bettina. Full Size & Limited Edition. Brand New In Retail Box. see more...

Exclusive Nordstrom NARS Lip Kit
Exclusive Nordstrom NARS Lip Kit "Some Like It Hot" Tote Bag Lipstick Lip Gloss Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
Amanda H.
Southern Pines
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Madeline C.
Clarence, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very shinny and does not come off easily. These are the best colors. I have so many lip items but this product is one of my favorites. I would totally buy again. Goes on smoothly and lasts pretty much all day long.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all the nude colors. I was really thankful when I first got my hands to this. It’s not going to cost you a arm to get this and it for a ever day thing if your not feeling like making a statement but your making a steady statement with just this color
Jessina G.
Yukon
I love the matte lipstick.  It stays on for hours and gives great coverage.  Plus I felt like the product itself lasted for a long time.  Would definitely buy again!   Value wise I think it is worth the money.  Would certainly recommend to others.  Loved it.
Camila M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it ! I got mine as a Birthday gift from Sephora . And I am amazed with the color and quality . I want to buy different colors . I am very pleased with this product . I recommend ! This is great for birthday and Christmas gifts !
Heather E.
Hillsborough
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually received this product from Ipsy! I never really wore lipstick before but when i tried out these shades my lips were popping! I got so many complements! i even wear these lipsticks to class or to work! I would recommend to anyone who likes to wear lipstick is natural shades.
Valerie H.
Fairbanks, AK
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color was amazing, the packaging was very modern and slick. The price is a bit up there but I can overlook that. Was happy that I got the matching lip liner as well. It also made a perfect gift for a friend. She as well loved the product. I would buy again.
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite lip sticks and I received so many compliments on it. I have several different colors from the matte to the gloss. The lipstick can be dressed up or dressed down. I bought mine at sephora because they have a ton of colors to choose from.
Debipriya N.
BELLEVUE
The Nars Lip crayon is awesome. Its matte, goes on smooth and looks great. I bought it from Nordstrom.  Really like the richness and texture and easy to apply. Its really very long lasting. I wear it almost everyday for office. Would recommend to others.
Hira J.
Linden, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this trio. Most importantly, I love NARS lip products. They go on so smoothly, last all day along, don't dry out your lips, perfectly pigmented, and feel like nothing is on your lips! It's a little pricey but you just can't complain once you try them
Ally S.
What do you like about this brand most?!
Yosfire R.
Pacoima, CA
I have been looking for nudes,mattes and dark colors as well ass summer colors ,does Nars carry a variety?
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
Are the colors in this lip kit pretty?