BY SISLEY

Sunleya sun care spf 15 pa++ --50ml/1.7oz design house: sisley see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "My skin is potentially sensitive to sun and I can ensure this product is so gentle to the skin and it’s worked wonders on me. I hadn’t used it before but I sure am using it again, it’s very effective and I would definitely add it to my wish list any time I can! " in 3 reviews
Douae H.
25-41 44th street Astoria, NY
The best sun screen I ever used, great for sensitive skin, great packaging, it has skin care benefit as well, very light on the skin you barely feel it, smells really good. I knew it was the solution for all my problems. I definitely recommend it !
Jeong In J.
San Francisco
Exclusive By Sisley Sunleya Sun Care SPF 15 PA++ 50ml/1.7oz I like it's texture and this product protects well my skin from the sun. But I prefer sunscreen with higher SPF.
Mira Y.
It feels amazing on your skin, first of all!
I was looking for a good lotion with some SPF, and this met my expectations completely. 10/10. A pretty good bargain, too, if you buy it online. My favorite used to be La Roche Posay, but this blew it out of the water.
Sidney N.
Woodstock, GA
I use this as my face sunscreen and I have a hard time finding stuff that doesn't burn! I don't even care ablout the price because it doesn't burn my skin and keeps me hydrated without being oily! I love it.
D K.
It Has great protection from the sun. Little to no odor. My skin and face feel really cleansed after I use it. I use it every 2 weeks. You should definely try it. It’s a good value for the price. It lasts my about a 3 months for each bottle. Again, I would definitely recommend this product.
Lilly❥ f.
this product was great!!! i use it so much it’s almost gone and i just love how healthy it makes my skin feel. this product has fast delivery and i will definitely be purchasing again! 10/10 product!
Love this! I apply it it every morning before doing my make-up and know that my skin is fully protected! Doesn't dry out or make your makeup cakey
Kaitlyn H.
hemphill, TX
Brilliant for a more rain feel. Exclusive By Sisley Sunleya Sun Care SPF 15 PA++ 50ml/1.7oz my skin felt more flawless after using this product.
Chelsea W.
Citrus Hts, CA
Top of the line product. Can't go wring with this gentle product.  Recommend or to anyone.  Stock up when you can.
Talismae M.
Love the coverage and easy application, not greasy or flakey. I feel protected all day, and it's easy to remove