Exclusive By Guerlain Kiss Kiss Lip Lift Smoothing Lipstick Primer 3g/0.11oz

Guerlain Kiss Kiss Lip Lift Smoothing Lipstick Primer

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Exclusive By Guerlain Kiss Kiss Lip Lift Smoothing Lipstick Primer 3g/0.11oz!
8 months agoGalveston , TX
Purchased at: Dillards Inc.
Can’t live without! A great primer that goes on like a soft lipstick. Keeps my lips feeling moist & keeps my lipstick on all day! I use everyday under my first lipstick application. A little pricey but last a long time.
a year agoCalgary , AB
If you are looking for a primer for your lips look no further. This primer actually gives that tackiness to the lip to help lip products last so long. It is a bit pricey, but if you really want that staying power I would say it is worth it. It last a good while so you will get your moneys worth. Would recommend!
5 months agovancouver
This is hands down the best lip primer out there. It makes your lips so soft and hydrated and really does make your lipstick last all day. 10/10
a year ago
Exclusive By Guerlain Kiss Kiss Lip Lift Smoothing Lipstick Primer 3g/0.11oz uploaded by anne M.
Love this product. I used for months. The texture is creamy-matte, is very comfy😍 it works with any other lipstick, doesn't have to be Guerlain!