Exclusive By Clinique Almost Powder MakeUp SPF 15 - No. 03 Light 10g/0.35oz uploaded by Brit C.Exclusive By Clinique Almost Powder MakeUp SPF 15 - No. 03 Light 10g/0.35oz uploaded by ladona O.Exclusive By Clinique Almost Powder MakeUp SPF 15 - No. 03 Light 10g/0.35oz uploaded by Oriana d.

BY CLINIQUE

Make Up - For best potential and lasting results with any makeup applications there are 9 main steps to follow and this product will help you reach this goal.Here is a step by step makeup application guide:Step 1: Mineral foundation - A healthy... see more...

Amanda W.
Fulton
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I've used this compact once when I was in a rush and at Macy's so I bought this for quick touch ups. It's not long lasting. Really was easy to apply. But wasn't my favorite product. I only used it once too so I didn't really give it a good chance. Maybe if I used it longer.
Vanessa N.
San Antonio , TX
Purchased at: Macy's
I used it for around 8-9 years and I loved it. Now I stopped to use it because I don’t like a lot of make on my face and I changed for a BB Cream that provides more hydration on my face. Very recommend!!
Bridget T.
East Setauket
When used this is good for a light coverage powder. When used over liquor foundation it’s full coverage and a great matte that lasts all day! I do wish it was a little easier to get out of the compact.
ashley s.
Puyallup, WA
Purchased at: Macy's
Clinique never does me wrong. Their Almost Powder compact is always with me when I’m on the go. It fits nicely in any size purse that I have and the compact comes pre equipped with a mirror and applicator sponge so you just click it open, apply it and go. I love how light weight this product is so it definitely helps to achieve an all natural look but it still helps to cover my troublesome red areas and blemishes. I have very sensitive break out prone skin and since using this product, my breakouts have almost completely ceased to exist. This is a little spendy but I’d gladly pay the money towards a product that works so wonderfully for me rather than save a little here and there taking my chances buying drugstore brand makeup that’s always hit or miss and when you really think about it when it’s a miss you’re then out that money plus any money you put toward buying another product to try to replace the one that didn’t work. When it comes to beauty products that actually take care of my skin... im going to always just stick to what I know works wonders and that’s always been Clinique (:
Amanda B.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this powder! I have been buying this product for years now. It provides great coverage and doesnt cause my skin to break out. I will continue purchasing this product
Brooke S.
Clearwater
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a perfect hybrid between foundation and tinted moisturizer. It is a lightweight non greasy medium coverage product. It can be daily worn and you can increase for a night out and wear on an every day basis. This is really great for someone like me that does not like the cakes on makeup look. But does want even skin tone and a little coverage. I love this product! Easy 5 stars!
Krystle D.
Canby
I love this product.  I use it everyday and it has made my face look more smooth and radiant.  I feel that I have less acne in just a week of using the product.  The packaging is sturdy so you do not have broken chunks inside.  I would recommend this product and I would definitely buy again.
Laura E.
Tampa
This one was recommended to me by my dermatologist. I had some problems with breakouts and the fact that itnia like a makeup base it is awesome and it makes me use it regularly and not forget about it cause life happens. Give it a shot, you won't regret it
Daryl P.
Tacoma, WA
Love this product. It's light and very natural. Easy to wear. Very effective. The product lasts a long time and stays on throughout the day well. The packaging is very cute. This product definitely went above and beyond my expectations. I will be purchasing this product again and again. Clinique has me as a fan for life!
anaisabel c.
Gilbert, AZ
I havefound that it does do a decent job a protecting my skin from the times i’ve worn it to the pool. It dies reduce the burning. Also it has great coverage, which of course is a plus! However, I have found that the coverage doesn’t last as long as I’d like it to. But it’s great for a quick casual outing.