Exclusive By Christian Dior Dior Addict Be Iconic Vibrant Color Spectacular Shine Lipstick - No. 535 Tailleur Bar 3.5g/0.12oz

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Addict Lipstick, Vibrant Color Spectacular Shine. A lipstick with various shades with shine. Hydrating and volumizing formula with 25% less wax. It has a reflecting gel formula that creates a modern transparency with a magnifying glass... see more...

Joneive B.
Roseville
This lipstick is heaven I love colors and keeps your lips shine, the color selections are beautiful and I love it it
Nieve M.
Philadelphia
The color it make my lips look so sexy it is a most buy u guys u have to get one u not going to regret it trues me
Meagan B.
Awesome formula! Applies smooth, and lasts all day! Through drinks, and eating it holds up strong! Worth the price!
Aurora T.
Los Angeles, CA
I haven't used this but my mom has and she said she loved it. It was the right color for her and it was just great.
Irene M.
Fontana, CA
I loooove this lipstick! It goes on smooth on the lips and last all day.I also love the packaging,very beautiful.
Amy B.
Knoxville, TN
Super buttery and very pigmented. May need to reapply throughout the night but it will never leave your lips dry!
Sadia M.
Tyler
Great color ... long lasting.ots of compliments on this lipstick. I prefer kiss proof so 4 stars instead of 5.
Barbara S.
Bellmore, NY
Great product, excellent color, stays and and applies easily. Love the feel, doesn't feel greasy or too wet.
Alyson B.
I love the exclusive by Christian Dior Dior addict. Be iconic vibrant color spectacular shine lipstick no 535
Kelsey B.
Laneville, TX
PERFECT! It's perfect in every way the color the coverage ! It is my go too lip product I absolutely love it!