Exclusive By Christian Dior Dior Addict Be Iconic Vibrant Color Spectacular Shine Lipstick - No. 535 Tailleur Bar 3.5g/0.12oz

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Addict Lipstick, Vibrant Color Spectacular Shine. A lipstick with various shades with shine. Hydrating and volumizing formula with 25% less wax. It has a reflecting gel formula that creates a modern transparency with a magnifying glass... see more...

Morgan T.
Love the color and smooth application. The color is amazing and I am already planning to buy more! Wish I could wear all the colors!
Me gustan los productos pero siento que los pecios son muy excesivos para la calidad del producto, porque solo te venden la marca.
Cynthia W.
Los Angeles
Great for using alone for bold color. Good for applying thin cost for a light tint or for mixing with other colors. Beautiful tube.
Kaytlyn T.
Yorktown
When I saw this I HAD to get it for my mom. She LOVESS it! She loves how it glides on smoothly and has a moisturizing feel to it.
Carib C.
Got this as a present and have bought it twice after. I love this because it doesn't clump up. I do wear a lip liner underneath.
Esmeralda Z.
Monroe, NC
This lipstick is awesome ! I'm in love . It's a very useful lipstick it's such a beautiful color it totally meets my expectations
Susan A.
I really like this lipstick I like to shine I like the color I highly recommend it to anybody and besides it is Christian Dior
Yajaira L.
Reading, PA
Im in lovee with this lipstick... the color is amazing, never chops on my lips. And thats something i always look on a lipstick
Stacy O.
Worcester, MA
Quite a pricy bottle when it must b reapplied often would not spend that price again always needed to b applied again and again
Thais C.
Saugus, MA
Love this line of Christian Dior lipsticks! They are not sticky. I absolutely love the color range. I also love the packaging!