Exclusive By Christian Dior Dior Addict Be Iconic Vibrant Color Spectacular Shine Lipstick - No. 535 Tailleur Bar 3.5g/0.12oz

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Addict Lipstick, Vibrant Color Spectacular Shine. A lipstick with various shades with shine. Hydrating and volumizing formula with 25% less wax. It has a reflecting gel formula that creates a modern transparency with a magnifying glass... see more...

sarah B.
McAlpin, FL
A new, high-shine lipstick
With a lightweight, ultra-fine texture that glides on easily
Contains 25% less wax than a classic lipstick
Formulated with an extraordinary reflecting gel
Provides transparency & magnifying glass effect to enhance shine, volume & color
Delivers intense moisture to plump lips
Gives brilliant, glamorous color & luster
Creates a velvety, shimmering & seductive pout
Michaela C.
Carson, CA
Try dry ugly asf nasty funny bc i is so creepy but he is a man who doesn't have to be one that he knows how he is gonna get it back on him a man is that stupid guy that came is a
Jessy W.
Raleigh, NC
I had never tried this brand for lipstick before this one and I think they might get my business again. First off it smells pretty great. Secondly when you put it on it's rich and you can really see the color. It lasts a pretty good while and overall I love the color.
Samantha N.
Cedarburg , WI
I LOVE this product. The color is so rich, and the formula is so smooth and creamy. It's not as long lasting as I usually prefer, but that's because it's not a liquid matte. The product literally feels luxurious and is worth every penny.
amber t.
Mobile, AL
This color is absolutely stunning on and I honestly think it would look great on everyone that wears it. It's so silky smooth when applying it and feels extremely moisturizing. One of my all time favorite formulas.
Erica Rey E.
Madera, CA
I don't care for shimmer or gloss. I prefer matte but the texture was great. The price was reasonable for the brand. Alet hough it didn't quite hold up to my expectations. But it did smell aawesom.
Deb S.
Celina, OH
I have been quite please with this product. It is creamy and fills in fine line It's easy and smooth to apply., The price is a bit high. It stays on a long time. That is a must for me. I will be recommending this product and I will be purchasing it again.
Jeannie K.
Amarillo, TX
I LOVE this shade.. I'm into nude shades of lipsticks and this one is perfect for me, has sparkle in it so it's not bland and adds that intense shine to the lips!! They don't stay on very long though.. but if still purchase this just cuz it the perfect amount of glam!
brittany f.
Wausau, WI
must say that I usually don't go for the expensive type of makeup, but I am glad I did that time. The price was better than other competing prices and was packaged well and very easy to use this product. This is one thing that I would recommend to others anytime
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Madly I love this brand. all products are very good. this brand is good too all your senses and most excellent products, I loved this lipstick so, I carry with me all the time, actually I bought it at a mall near my house, this lipstick not it is cheap but very good, that lasts all day all night, after u eat