Exclusive By Christian Dior Dior Addict Be Iconic Vibrant Color Spectacular Shine Lipstick - No. 535 Tailleur Bar 3.5g/0.12oz

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Addict Lipstick, Vibrant Color Spectacular Shine. A lipstick with various shades with shine. Hydrating and volumizing formula with 25% less wax. It has a reflecting gel formula that creates a modern transparency with a magnifying glass... see more...

Ashley C.
I got a free sample of this and I love the way it feels on my lips and the color!! I don't even need lip liner for this because it goes on exactly where I want it to!! It stays on pretty well as wel!!
Adam H.
Smooth and applies well, this is a recommend buy for anyone looking for a lipstick that they will not only get compliments on but others in your crowd asking for where to purchase it. I buy it constantly. If I'm running low I buy another and sometimes keep two on me!
Sarah S.
This product is great!!! The packaging is amazing and it is so easily applied!!! It is very long lasting and it feels great!!! I can't believe how cheap it is for a product this good!!! I would definitely buy this again!!!
Ali D.
Didn't feel sticky like some lip sticks do and it stayed on for awhile! I went out with some friends and we had drinks, when I went to the bathroom to touch up my lipstick, the color was still on. I'm really impressed.
Casey N.
I absolutely adore these lipsticks. They're very creamy and soft on your lips. Christian Dior never fails to disappoint me. I'm utterly inlove with the brand and their products.
Kat S.
Sacramento, CA
When I need a little pick me up I use this product. The shade is phenomenal, it doesn't feel tacky, and super easy to apply. Usually only have to reapply once while wearing.
c v.
It's Dior, of course it's quality.  I bought this in Niemans after being shocked by the formula, so buttery it's sexy.  Love this color as well.  This lipstick does not bleed or crack, and most importantly, doesn't chap my lips.  I would recommend.
jolene m.
Wilkes barre, PA
Loved this product! The color was amazing! It lasted pretty well amd wore off evenly. I had no problems layering this with some of my other liquid lipsticks. Even when just reapplying it went on smoothly.
Nickesha J.
Bronx, NY
This lip piercing will make your lips it's on movie feature and profile the softest edgiest sensual look throughout the whole day! Luxury will look well on your lips!
Alex B.
San Antonio, TX
It was the first time that I had tried this brand and color and I must say I'm kinda impressed. It gives a really good color and shine. I wish it was smooth though.