Exclusive By Christian Dior Dior Addict Be Iconic Vibrant Color Spectacular Shine Lipstick - No. 535 Tailleur Bar 3.5g/0.12oz

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Addict Lipstick, Vibrant Color Spectacular Shine. A lipstick with various shades with shine. Hydrating and volumizing formula with 25% less wax. It has a reflecting gel formula that creates a modern transparency with a magnifying glass... see more...

Tiffany S.
Berwyn, IL
This Dior lipstick is the most beautiful lipstick I've used in so long. It actually stays on the whole day. I highly recommend this lipstick to anybody who's looking for a long-lasting beautiful look on their lips for all day use. I love this products one of my favorites
Sylvia S.
Brockton, MA
This literally is one of my favorite lip sticks. It literally lasts from the minute you apply it until you go to bed and you still need makeup remover to get it off lol. Love the bright colors and outlasting shine that like I said, literally lasts all day.
Talia O.
Bristol, PA
Glides on smoothly, which is a must for me. The color pigment payoff is good.  One thing I noticed is I usually have to re-apply every 2-3 hours. The packaging is really user friendly which I like. Overall I would repurchase simply for the quality.
sarah n.
Sunnyvale, CA
Most amazing lipstick ever!!! It is so creamy and smooth and does not settle into any fine lines on your lips where it looks like you haven't put on chap stick in 20 years. It has such a pretty shine and feels so buttery on my lips. I am absolutely in love and will never be without it.
Gabriella M.
Williamsburg,VA
i love this lip stick. the color is vibrant and it totally pops, and it goes great with everything. i get this one all the time cause it applies easily and it goes at a good price. it makes my lips feel a little dry sometimes though.
Olivia B.
Phoenix , AZ
The color is vibrant and pigmented. The finish is smooth and stays that way all day/night with minor need to reapply. My lips felt lightweight, and no hassle of having to worry about it running.
Anna F.
Knoxville
YOU CAN NEVER GO WRONG WITH DIOR WOW CHRISTIAN RELALY OUTDID HIMSELF SUPERB PACKAGING AND COLOR VERY SHINY VERY EXPENSIVE BUT ALSO A GREAT VALUE FOR THE MOENY YOU SPEND. EASY TO APPLY YOU JUST PUT IT ON YOUR LIPS I WOULD DEFINITELY BIU IT AGAIN SO SHOULD YOU
Brooklyn C.
This lip product was probably one of my favorites! It did not dry my lips out what so ever and it the color lasted for a very long time even when eating food! This color was honestly my go to color all through out fall
Chelsey P.
The colors to chose from are very beautiful. They are smooth on the lips and very creamy. I would recommend these to wear on a day to day basis for sheer coverage. If you prefer highly pigmented lipsticks that are long lasting, this product is not for you.
Isabelle T.
Charlotte, NC
Dior is obviously a classic lipstick brand and so without a doubt, this color looks amazing on the lips. It was pricey, but it is Dior so that makes sense. It does not take much to get a nice lining going on and it does last through the evening or night