Exclusive By Christian Dior Dior Addict Be Iconic Vibrant Color Spectacular Shine Lipstick - No. 535 Tailleur Bar 3.5g/0.12oz

BY DIOR

Christian Dior Addict Lipstick, Vibrant Color Spectacular Shine. A lipstick with various shades with shine. Hydrating and volumizing formula with 25% less wax. It has a reflecting gel formula that creates a modern transparency with a magnifying glass... see more...

Luce 🐳.
This is so moisturising, my lips don’t crack af all and it’s such a pretty colour. I use this for everyday looks and it looks so natural and it’s so pigmented, it’s very creamy so it’s easy to apply on my lips. I would defiantly buy this again as this is one of my fave pirogue
Anna Dubraska I.
Port Orange
Perfecto! Como todos los productos Dior. La cremosisad ideal, no se forman grumos, desliza divino en los labios, lo seguiré usando ya que lo uso a diario 😅 algo costoso pero vale la pena! Lo recomiendo chicas! 😉
member-5c346
This palette is me allover wish I had it it's amazing with gorgeous colours the anastasia palette has gorgeous é colours such as pinks orange nudes which would make such a gorgeous smokey eye make up look Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette
Fathin F.
KUALA TERENGGANU
Love it. Really make me easy on it, like don’t have to really fuzzy to think over my skin and my look. I also can use it without any doubt. I freaking love it. So great 😄 .
Emma B.
Love this lipstick, it’s so creamy and such a nice colour. Really easy to apply and the colour lasts
Kat S.
Loved this! It’s a bit pricey but the colour pay off is awesome! I would recommend this to a friend