Exclusive By Christian Dior Dior Addict Be Iconic Vibrant Color Spectacular Shine Lipstick - No. 535 Tailleur Bar 3.5g/0.12oz

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Addict Lipstick, Vibrant Color Spectacular Shine. A lipstick with various shades with shine. Hydrating and volumizing formula with 25% less wax. It has a reflecting gel formula that creates a modern transparency with a magnifying glass... see more...

Laura V.
London, London
Fantastic texture, creamy and soft . Lovely colours , you can definitely find one you like even if you are a very picky person. I loved it .
Jamile N.
ótima pigmentação, cor maravilhosa que fica ainda mais bonita com o passar do tempo. Durou muito em meus lábios, praticamento o dia inteiro.
Angelica T.
Muito bom, otima textura nao fica melado na boca tem uma boa duraçao e otimo para usar em qualquer ocasião e deixa seu rosto em destaque
Camila M.
Produto muito bom , deixa o lábios bem hidratados cores lindas , uma remodidade maravilhosa , sim defeito q a embalagem acho bem fraca .
laura m.
FANTASTIC! IF YOU WANT GIVE A GIF TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND THIS IS THE PERFECT GIF FOT THAT , IT'S VERY NICE AND THE BEST GIFT IN THE WORLD
Kuldeep K.
Surrey BC
the nice colour pays off and has a great selection of shades to choose from I really like it because of that it is one of my go tos and I love how convenient it was to buy just at my nearest Macy's. I have boughten two and will definitely buy more and more of them.
Maricruz G.
this lipstick is wonderul is a very nice nude color and easy to match and very good quality, those basics that we most all have
Rana E.
Egypt , Cairo , Nasr city

It is a wonderful color that adore this class of easy-to-blend rugs giving the lips a very cool and high quality shape
Erika J.
México, Tampico Tamaulipas
It's fantastic, 'cause that have an awesome color then others products with the same function. I wish more of this products.
Martina T.
Definitely it's my favourite red and my favourite lipstick! I use it in my special occasions and I'm in live wit it!!