Exclusive By Christian Dior Dior Addict Be Iconic Vibrant Color Spectacular Shine Lipstick - No. 535 Tailleur Bar 3.5g/0.12oz

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Addict Lipstick, Vibrant Color Spectacular Shine. A lipstick with various shades with shine. Hydrating and volumizing formula with 25% less wax. It has a reflecting gel formula that creates a modern transparency with a magnifying glass... see more...

Nine R.
I've got one of these in all my bags so I am never without it. It is so easy to apply - I hate having to use my fingers. Available to buy in grocery stores and chemists so I can pick up anytime. Looks great on its own or on top of colours when I need extra shine. Keeps my lips soft all winter long. I just hate when it gets all soggy in summer but I suppose that happens to all makeup in the heat.
Tunrayo T.
Looooove this. Feels so good and lasts long too. It’s hard for me to find a lip colour that makes me feel fabulous while keeping my lips moisturised, but girl I’ve found it! If lipstick were food just serve me this for breakfast lunch and dinner lol 🙌🏾😻
Melissa A.
Its a very rare product on sephora but christian dior has he’s name for a very good reason! Quality in the products, its not very cheap, but i would buy again. Stay all day!
Andressa S.
Confesso que comprei porque achei a embalagem atraente, mas quando comecei a utilizar percebi o quão bom é o produto, além de ter várias cores lindas ele hidrata os lábios deixando eles cada vez mais bonitos. Recomendo muito esse baton para minhas amigas.
Stephanie J.
Mississauga
This lipstick is so beautiful because it's sheer which gives you a natural finish. The tiny bit of shine that there is to it adds the perfect pop of subtle color. It’s luxurious packaging, is so fab. Warning! This lipstick does come with a bit of a price tag though.
Aqilah V.
Absolutely love this ! The colour is great and it's great for days that you just do not want to wear a bold lip but still be having a colour on ur lips. It is moisturising and has a sheen to it. Although the pigmentation was not what i expected, it does what it says. Which is giving u colour with shine.
Emma B.
Dior lipstick is one of the best lipsticks i've tried to date. This is my first lipstick and I will defintely be purchasing more. IT stayed on my lips for about 3-4 hours and during that time I was both eating and drinking. I will definitely be repurchasing more.
Jayanee B.
Curepipe
When it comes to lipstick, I have many that I can recommend. It’s one thing I really like to experiment with. Vibrant color spectacular shine lipstick 535 by Dior is really part of that recommended list. The color is simply stunning with a nice coverage. The finish is fine and the packaging is very classy.
Tutu M.
This Christian Dior lipstick definitely is not my favorite lipstick out there. Especially for the price that you pay, it's a pretty penny. On my lips I find that it isn't fright hand can have shimmer and not pigmented as I expected it to be. At the drugstore you could find a much more affordable option like maybelline
Amber V.
I really love this lipstick! The color of it is really nice and it's easy to apply. It's also nice that it's long lasting because that's also important. And a bonus is the nice packaging of it.