Exclusive By Christian Dior Dior Addict Be Iconic Vibrant Color Spectacular Shine Lipstick - No. 535 Tailleur Bar 3.5g/0.12oz

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Addict Lipstick, Vibrant Color Spectacular Shine. A lipstick with various shades with shine. Hydrating and volumizing formula with 25% less wax. It has a reflecting gel formula that creates a modern transparency with a magnifying glass... see more...

Kenza M.
Schenectady, NY
Literally so obsessed with this lipstick I take it everywhere I've had it forever (I restock every chance I get) seriously I'm in love with the color, the formula, its so easy to apply and it doesn't move and smear all over the place and on your cups.
Victoria B.
Elkton, MD
I love these lipsticks! They are beautiful and the color last a long time. It’s very creamy but stays put. The packaging is so chic! I would definitely buy these again and recommend to a friend! The color range is good
Phoenix W.
San Diego
The color I have and use is actually Vintage, no. 525. It’s the perfect colour for me if I’m having a bare faced or minimal makeup day. I keep it in my bag at all times for touch ups to my lips regardless of what colour I started with, because it hydrates and blends with all colours.
Gretchen G.
Gladwin, MI
Oooh...love this 💄! It checks off all my boxes: smooth laydown, subtle enhancing color, a bit of shimmer, odorless and long-lasting. This shade is a pretty bronzed pink. Enough color to "wake up" my pale lips but subtle enough to not clash with my smoky shadow. Expensive but it performs like an expensive lipstick should. Looking forward to future purchases of CD lipstick based on my experience with this lovely shade.
Julianna B.
Seattle, WA
This color is perfect for a nightout--really bold and bright, will stand out with any outfit but looks especially great when wearing all black and rocking a simple cat eye. Will stay on all night with minor need for re-application. Perfect for any occasion!
Apryl N.
These lipsticks are smooth typically with a shimmer finish. Their pretty long lasting, but you will need to bring it with you for some touch ups. The packaging is nice looking and durable. It is a little pricy but the colors are so worth it. I would recommend it to others!
Alexandra M.
Fayetteville, NC
This is unlike any lipstick I've used before.. It's extremely hydrating, velvety, and creme. Glides on to the lips flawlessly without much effort to work it in. The color is "your lips but better" in my personal experience. It is pricey but I truly believe you pay for the high quality of its performance.
Kahyun K.
N Hollywood, CA
The color is vibrant and what i love about this lipstick it doesn't only give gorgeous color to my lips, but moisturizes it as well. Very easy to use, no need for lip liners. I bough it sephora from the works recommendation. I'll definitely buy it again.
Laura G.
Brooklyn, NY
I am a recent convert to Christian Dior and here is why: the quality.  Every product I use becomes a staple of my beauty routine.  I wore this lipstick to a wedding and its long lasting formula stayed on from cocktail hour to the last dance.  I loved the color and would definitely recommend this lipstick.
Tiffany S.
Berwyn, IL
This Dior lipstick is the most beautiful lipstick I've used in so long. It actually stays on the whole day. I highly recommend this lipstick to anybody who's looking for a long-lasting beautiful look on their lips for all day use. I love this products one of my favorites