BY EMERAUDE

Ex'cla. Ma'tion has made an impressive statement in the fragrance industry. Without saying a word, its signature logo and fragrances speak volumes to women's sense of individuality and confidence. The brand launched in 1988, with one of the most synergistic and memorable marketing campaigns ever. Nineteen years later, ex'cla. Ma'tion continues to be popular in its sector. see more...

Queens M.
So interesting to find this fragrance is still around.I loved wearing this as a young lady, and would still wear this out on them light casually dressed days.. I still like the softness of this fragrance. This was a perfume that my older sister's introduced to me. One I actually agree with.
Melissa M.
Trumann, AR
Love this scent! It's a classic from my childhood that my mother would always wear and now I wear it myself! You can even find it at Walmart.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I loved this as a young girl. It was light and clean and appropriate for a young lady. As an adult, i don't find it fits my tastes anymore.
Chasity G.
Elkton, VA
This is my favorite smell it’s an old one but I love the smell of it. I will buy this product till they do not sell it anymore.
Crystal C.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Wow my moms perfume, absolutely classical fragrance, I really like it, it smells like a descent woman, the price is fair
Michelle N.
Appleton, WI
This fragrance has been around throughout my entire childhood. Family members used to wear it, and even I wore it sometimes. I don't really care for it anymore.
Victoria F.