BY COTY

Launched by the design house of Coty in 1988, EXCLAMATION PERFUME is classified as a sharp, oriental, floral fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of peach, apricot, amber and sandalwood. It is recommended for daytime wear. see more...

• Do you ever give out free samples of it. ? i love it. but...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Megan G.
Do they still actually make this? I wore it in high school like 25 years ago! I loved it, and I especially loved the packaging, I thought it was so cute! I am sure it must have not been an expensive perfume since I owned it, but I loved the smell of it and seeing this makes me happy.
Jenn V.
This perfume smells good but it's very strong... It has been arpund for years... The smell will last all day and you don't need to spray alot
Natasha B.
Lexington, KY
I remember wearingthis as a kid. I loved it. Seeing this brought back a lot of memories. I had no clue they still made it
dianna h.
Mount Vernon, OH
I love this stuff. it smells so good.this is the only kind i use. it is number 1 to me on the market. thanks.
dianna h.
Mount Vernon, OH
Do you ever give out free samples of it. ? i love it. but we are on disability,a big family. the only way i would get it now would be in a gift. thanks.