2 colors available

BY COTY

Launched by the design house of Coty in 1988, EXCLAMATION PERFUME is classified as a sharp, oriental, floral fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of peach, apricot, amber and sandalwood. It is recommended for daytime wear. see more...

• Do you ever give out free samples of it. ? i love it. but we are on...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Lexington, KY
I remember wearingthis as a kid. I loved it. Seeing this brought back a lot of memories. I had no clue they still made it
Mount Vernon, OH
I love this stuff. it smells so good.this is the only kind i use. it is number 1 to me on the market. thanks.
Carla E.
Carla E.
Battle Creek, MI
Remember wearingthis as a kid. I loved it. Seeing this brought back a lot of memories. I had no clue they still made it
Jenn V.
Jenn V.
This perfume smells good but it's very strong... It has been arpund for years... The smell will last all day and you don't need to spray alot
Mount Vernon, OH
Do you ever give out free samples of it. ? i love it. but we are on disability,a big family. the only way i would get it now would be in a gift. thanks.