BY COTY

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the bodys pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer. see more...

Katrina K.
Katrina K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this when I was in elementary school and to this day I still love the smell of it! Just one squirt is good enough cause it lasts a long time and sticks with you. Make sure always have a dab before you leave the house!! I would totally buy again.
Krystle G.
Krystle G.
I used this when I was in high school it's a nice smell and lasts a long time. The packaging is clean and classic black and white is often an attention getter for me. I would recommend this for anyone.