BY EXCIPIAL

• Deep hydration heals extremely dry skin and relieves itchy skin • Soothes and softens thick, cracked skin • For hands, knees, feet and elbows see more...

• I get deep cuts in my heels that bleed and are incredibly...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Liz M.
This lotion is amazing for dry feet. My dermatologist recommended it and I was really impressed how well it worked. I tried so many products before this and nothing would help my chronic dry feet. I would highly recommend this and it's worth every penny! I found mine at Walgreens.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the best thing that ever happened to my feet. I cannot tell you how much they have changed for the better since using this. Filmed a YT video on it. I will never be w/ out this product again. YOU NEED THIS!
christina p.
brooklyn, NY
This product is awesome gets rid of those bumpies on the back of my arm ! perfect
Saronny C.
Le encantaría probarlo, dicen que es muy buena y que ayuda a reparar la piel muy rápido. Necesito este producto
Sarah C.
I get deep cuts in my heels that bleed and are incredibly painful. I have used products like Eucerin that do a good job, but with those products, the cracks will heal, and then reopen. They never fully heal. I would like to try this. Where would I find this product? Is it prescription?