Excipial™ 10% Urea Hydrating Healing Lotion 6.7 fl. oz. Box uploaded by Hannah S.

BY EXCIPIAL

• Hydrates to heal dry skin and soothe itchy skin• Gently exfoliates rough skin see more...

Hannah S.
Harts, WV
Bought it at the dollar tree and I mean my expectations weren’t real high but I looked at reviews when I got home and they were decent. It’s too liquidy. I prefer my CeraVe.
Alina belle H.
Trinity, AL
This is great for really dry winter skin. My skin is so dry especially in the winter and with most products I'm dry 30 minutes after showering and applying lots of lotion. This lotion lasts much longer on my skin than most and you don't have to use as much. It relieves the itch that comes with dry winter skin as well.
Gintare T.
Atlanta, GA
Wonderful product, I don't have any skin problems but it's so moisturizing my skin feels super fresh and soft. If you have eczema I think you should give it a try.
Jessica K.
I bought this from one of my local dollar trees. I have been using it multiple times a week. Ive used it mostly for my really dry feet. It helps hydrate and soften them so much. Ive had cracked skin and it stings a little but not really painful like some other brands Ive tried.
Hannah S.
Harts, WV
I got this from the Dollar Tree and have bad eczema. Is this good?Excipial™ 10% Urea Hydrating Healing Lotion 6.7 fl. oz. Box