Excel Bottling Ski Citrus Soda 12 Pack uploaded by Patrick M.Excel Bottling Ski Citrus Soda 12 Pack uploaded by Patrick M.

BY EXCEL BOTTLING

A naturally flavored citrus soda made with real lemon and orange juices. One of Chuck's favorites - Andrew's favorite, too! Sweetened with pure cane sugar. see more...

Jessicia B.
Columbia , KY
My favorite pop ever!! It's better then Mountain Dew! So addicting.i would say it's more of a citrus pop. Only thing is I don't know a lot of states that sell it. But here in Kentucky where I live you can get it. It's so worth the try if you get the chance.
Jessica M.
If I could only ever have one drink the rest of my life besides water, it would be Ski. None of my local stores sell it, so everyone knows if they want to bring me a gift when they visit, it should be a 12 pack of Ski. It is much more tart and flavorful than Mountain Dew, but it is somewhat similar to that. It's also sort of resembles a caffeinated version of Squirt, if I had to pick a similar soda. But neither of those are an acceptable substitute.
Hannah Q.
Bethalto, IL
I live in southern Illinois currently for work and whenever I make a trip Home, which is near chicago, I have to bring a case or two home to friends. This is WAYY better than any other soda out there. My personal favorite is cherry. If you haven't drank this before I can only suggest you make a trip to southern Illinois or Indiana and get yourself some!
Patrick M.
Edgewood, NM
The best soda I've ever tasted. It has the beat citrus blend of all citrus based sodas. Forget Mt Dew, Surge and any other imposters. This is the real deal. I only wish the would sell it outside of the Southern Indiana area. Maybe one day they will bring out west.
Lisa H.
Shiloh
I love this pop. It could be because I've been drinking all my life-being from the county it's bottled in. Good price. Better than Mountain Dew or Sprite. Great taste. I have all my out of town friends hooked on this. We bring it to them in bulk or they buy it here when visiting.
Erin H.
Mount Vernon, IN
If you don't know what Ski is, you should! A regional soft drink, southern Indiana Hoosiers don't wander far without this delicious drink! If you're ever in the area, don't pass through without picking up a bottle of citrus goodness!
Anna B.
Ski has been my favorite soda for at least ten years! I wish it was more easily accessible in stores. I really have to search, but when I've found it I buy in bulk! I can't get enough!
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
This is affordable but also delicious I love finding things without balance I definitely suggest to this over Sprite or any other big company
Kara W.
tumwater, wa
One of my favorite sodas if you ever get the chance to try this do it but the best way to drink this is out of the glass bottles.
Tara P.
This is what we will be drinking it heaven. it is the nectar if the gods and doesn't taste like any other soda
Eva A.
What flavor is it?
Ivanna Y.
Leitchfield, KY
Why don't they sell Ski in more states? It's one of my favorite drinks but they don't sell it in the state I live in.