GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsMarket Pantry
Excel Beef Lean Ground Beef 93/7 Patties 4-ct

Excel Beef Lean Ground Beef 93/7 Patties 4-ct.

by Market Pantry

Lean ground beef 93/7 patties 4-ct.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Excel Beef Lean Ground Beef 93/7 Patties 4-ct.!
Katrina  P.
Pine City, MN
Perfect for a quick weeknight dinner - the portion size and quality are just right for a tasty family burger night!
Sierra S.
I don't buy a lot of ground beef, but when I do I always look for the 93/7. Having less fat makes it a healthier option when cooking. The pre-divided patties makes serving portions easy.
member-c76b7e851
Atlanta, Ga
This is a great alternative when you want burger. The portions are convinient. Fresh patty vs a frozen patty anytime. Plus its lean meat.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
If you love burgers as much as I do but fat not so much then these are burgers for you! 93% lean ground beef leaving only 6 grams of fat! They are ready made burgers and so convenient.

Looking for your answer?