Excel Beef 93% Lean Ground Beef 2-lb. uploaded by Anela A.Excel Beef 93% Lean Ground Beef 2-lb. uploaded by Alexis C.Excel Beef 93% Lean Ground Beef 2-lb. uploaded by jennifer l.

Excel Beef 93% Lean Ground Beef 2-lb.

93% lean ground beef 2-lb. see more...

Excel Beef 93% Lean Ground Beef 2-lb.
  • "You can't go wrong with this product and trust me it is worth paying extra for" in 1 review
  • "This meat is pretty good and cooks well and thoroughly which is important of course." in 1 review
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this 93% lean Ground Beef!

Compared to most Ground Beef, this is 93% LEAN! emphasize the word “lean” because that’s very important in my life and so many others lives. It’s very important to eat healthy and take care of your best to the best of your abilities. One of the best ways to do this is by choosing a lean beef over regular beef. It’s much better for you and you’d be surprised at how similar they taste!

The quality of this lean Ground Beef is the best I’ve seen yet! It cooks nicely (both in grill and stove top) and I LOVE that it doesn’t produce ridiculous amounts of grease like most beef.

I definitely recommend this to everyone!

I love to use this to make taco’s using salt free-fat free taco seasoning and they make great patties to throw on the grill so keep that in mind this summer! Look your best, eat your best! 🤟🏼🤪

Pictured are Grilled 93% Lean Ground Beef patties on a whole wheat flat bun I made for dinner last night. 🤤

Pepperidge Farm® Deli Flats® Soft 100% Whole Wheat 100 Calorie Thin Rolls 8 ct. Bag, Excel Beef 93% Lean Ground Beef 2-lb., Sunset Campari Tomatoes, Wrapped Icbrg Lettuce, Heinz® No Salt Tomato Ketchup, Green Giant® Fresh Green Onions
glory p.
If you have target cartwheel app you can usually get a discount for this. My family thinks it is weird to buy me at from Target but it's the only place we buy meat from now. We do our main shopping at giant and then go to target for our meat. A+++++
Ginny v.
If your looking for Sirloin that has a good taste and no fat this is a good one. I buy this whenever I run to Target and pick up a few things for the house. My family really enjoys this brand over another brand sold at a competitors store.
Vanessa B.
Alexandria, VA
This ground beef cooks nicely. It has very little fat and I don't have to drain too much off the pan. I use this mostly for making chili and pasta sauce. I will add ground sweet sausage and the flavors blend perfectly. Would recommend trying if you haven't.
Demetrius B.
Fort Davis, AL
I use this beef when I am dieting because it has less fat and still that great beef taste I couldn't get from ground turkey. You can't go wrong with this product and trust me it is worth paying extra for
Lee F.
Indianapolis, IN
This cooked up wonderfully....very very little fat which is what I was hoping for. there was no shrinkage or lack of flavor...delicious! If you have ever thought about trying this...do it! You will not be sorry!
Daira O.
Orlando, FL
Excel Beef 93% Lean Ground Beef 2-lb. is the only beef I buy. I like because don't have a lot of fat. I make spaghetti, lasagna or tacos. We like this beef a lot!
Marissa G.
This meat is pretty good and cooks well and thoroughly which is important of course. Perfect for quick meals and I can usually find coupons for it attached or through coupons from target.com
member-c76b7e851
Atlanta, Ga
93% lean is the best way to go for ground beef. Its quick and easy to cook with very little fat and still has tons of beef flavor. Its worth paying a little more for fresh quality meats.
Daniella O.
Tyler, TX
I would so recommend these to anyone. I use them to cook almost everything. They could also be used to make a tasty sip for chips. They're cheap too.
tabetha T.
What is your favorite recipe