Excedrin Tension Headache Excedrin: Tension Headache Aspirin Free Gelcaps Pain Reliever, 20 Ct uploaded by Vanessa M.Excedrin Tension Headache Excedrin: Tension Headache Aspirin Free Gelcaps Pain Reliever, 20 Ct uploaded by Amberly R.

BY EXCEDRIN #21 in Pain Relief

Kayla D.
Tucson, AZ
[product:excedrin-extra-strength-pain-reliever---300-caplets] I have gotten headaches since I was 11 year's old. My mom had the same issue and had to inject Medication in order to get rid of them. Headache's are bad but migraines are the worst. I couldn't find any product to take my chronic migraines without it upsetting my stomach, I tried every thing from tylonal to homeopathic method's and it just didn't stop. I could not move, see, stand, or even care for myself.
One day my husband brought home Excedrin and I took it. After thirty minutes I was up, alert, awake, as the migraine turned into a smaller headache I could handle and by hour 2 I felt đź’Ż better. I now use Excedrin monthly when the headache turns to migraines and by two hours I'm back to myself! I'd recommend this for anyone but especially those who suffer like me. I had to take 8 200mg ibprofen tablet's before so the two tablet's a day help as far as my medication consumption which means the world to me because less now is more! There isn't one thing negative to say about this product. I'm happy and use it now and don't get migraines like I was thanks to the power of Excedrin!
Jill J.
Los Angeles, CA
Excedrine is the best headache pain reliever, hands down. I suffer from debilitating cluster headaches - which are tension based. The pain radiates from the back of my neck and are often a symptom of PMS. I tend to have heavy periods and as a result, I have anemia. Excedrine for tension headaches provide complete relief without aspirin. This product is a life saver for anyone who has serious headache pain minus aspirin
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth
This is a good product for headaches or aches and pains. However, after having 2 kids I am just so used to taking tylenol that has become my preferred over the counter pain reliever. I get really bad migraines once a month or so and I still prefer to take tylenol. Sometimes these pills are so thick and feel like they get stuck in my throat.
Maleana H.
This stuff got me through every job I’ve ever had with stress and anxiety. Saved my life practically when I worked in acall center because all the noise and the Atari g at computer screen gave me a full blow migraine everyday but this would stop it in its tracks and any cramping or smaller headaches it works beautifully as well
Cheyenne R.
Cibolo
Works great, and relieves tension headaches pretty fast. I got mine at Walgreens for I think $6 and it’s something that I use most of the time. For sure a staple item in my pure on the daily. Wouldn’t go anywhere without this.
Andrea G.
Scottsville
I love using this product when I have a really bad headache but it is not bad enough to have to take the Excedrin Migraine. I was a little concerned that this would not work much different than taking Tylenol would but it does work much better and I will definitely be using this when I need it.
Amberly R.
Baxley
I wouldn’t make it through the work week without this product! I suffer from chronic migraines and this is the only otc product that can touch my aches! I would highly recommend this to users who suffer from stress/tension headaches. If you’re not sure what a tension headache is it’s caused by stress and it hurts mainly behind the eyes, the crown of your head and at the base of your skull. It can sometimes work down your neck as well!
Becca M.
Boiling Spgs, SC
It’s the only thing I use because aspirin is bad for your stomach. Aspirin will eventually cause ulcers if you use it for a long periods of time. So I like to use this because it does not have aspirin in it and it gets the job done. It’s the only headache medicine I buy.
Lesley S.
I feel like this product only works effectively when I take it at the onset of a headache and I don’t always have time to do that, so there are times it really doesn’t work and relieve pain like it should. I find myself taking A second dose and it still doesn’t work.
Madjsom M.
Collinsville, MS
My dad has been using this medicine for ages for his migraines so I figured I would use it too and it really does work better than regular Advil or Tylenol. I always buy mine from Walmart but I’ve never priced compared it to other stores. Overall, I like it.