Excedrin Tension Headache Excedrin: Tension Headache Aspirin Free Gelcaps Pain Reliever, 20 Ct uploaded by Vanessa M.Excedrin Tension Headache Excedrin: Tension Headache Aspirin Free Gelcaps Pain Reliever, 20 Ct uploaded by Amberly R.

BY EXCEDRIN

Kayla D.
Tucson, AZ
[product:excedrin-extra-strength-pain-reliever---300-caplets] I have gotten headaches since I was 11 year's old. My mom had the same issue and had to inject Medication in order to get rid of them. Headache's are bad but migraines are the worst. I couldn't find any product to take my chronic migraines without it upsetting my stomach, I tried every thing from tylonal to homeopathic method's and it just didn't stop. I could not move, see, stand, or even care for myself.
One day my husband brought home Excedrin and I took it. After thirty minutes I was up, alert, awake, as the migraine turned into a smaller headache I could handle and by hour 2 I felt đź’Ż better. I now use Excedrin monthly when the headache turns to migraines and by two hours I'm back to myself! I'd recommend this for anyone but especially those who suffer like me. I had to take 8 200mg ibprofen tablet's before so the two tablet's a day help as far as my medication consumption which means the world to me because less now is more! There isn't one thing negative to say about this product. I'm happy and use it now and don't get migraines like I was thanks to the power of Excedrin!
Amberly R.
Baxley
I wouldn’t make it through the work week without this product! I suffer from chronic migraines and this is the only otc product that can touch my aches! I would highly recommend this to users who suffer from stress/tension headaches. If you’re not sure what a tension headache is it’s caused by stress and it hurts mainly behind the eyes, the crown of your head and at the base of your skull. It can sometimes work down your neck as well!
Lesley S.
I feel like this product only works effectively when I take it at the onset of a headache and I don’t always have time to do that, so there are times it really doesn’t work and relieve pain like it should. I find myself taking A second dose and it still doesn’t work.
Madjsom M.
Collinsville, MS
My dad has been using this medicine for ages for his migraines so I figured I would use it too and it really does work better than regular Advil or Tylenol. I always buy mine from Walmart but I’ve never priced compared it to other stores. Overall, I like it.
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg
Excedrin is the best medication to use for a headache. I get caffeine head aches all the time and this works to alleviate the pain. The only thing is that if I take it too late in the day it will make me jittery but other than that good useful product.
Adriana M.
albuquerque
I have suffered from headaches since I was 14. This was the first brand I tried. It’s available everywhere which is nice and it’s very affordable. Excedrin Tension Headache Excedrin: Tension Headache Aspirin Free Gelcaps Pain Reliever, 20 Ct
Meghan V.
Ocean, NJ
I swear by Excedrin Migraine, but recently purchased Tension Headache by mistake. It alleviates pretty tame headaches, but I haven’t had the opportunity to try it on a migraine. It works very well on the typical stress and tension headache.
Shannon M.
Oak Ridge
Honestly? I use Excedrin all the time. Probably too much. LOL. I get tension headaches almost on a daily. I do get the largest bottles because it’s the most affordable option. I find them to be very effective but you really need to have something in your stomach when you take them. Otherwise you might get an upset stomach. I like the gel caps best. I don’t think it matters if it’s migraine or tension headache. They have the same ingredients
Courtney C.
America
Works in minutes! If you get head aches from lack of sleep or lack of caffeine, being too busy or loud sounds. Here you go!! I recommend! It works amazing and really quick. No dizzyness or shakes afterwards just great medicine!
Georgette Q.
Normal
I take it daily to keep my migraines at a level that I can manage. This is the only excerdin safe while breastfeeding. It works great. Price is nice. I buy from Walmart. I recommend this product to others suffering headaches.