Excedrin Tension Headache Caplets-24 ea uploaded by Kiara M.

BY EXCEDRIN

Excedrin® Tension Headache provides fast relief for the head, neck, and shoulder pain associated with tension headaches. It contains acetaminophen formulated with caffeine, a trusted formulation for headache relief. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley L.
Los Angeles
 I have chronic migraine, so these pills are absolutely a must. They work without a doubt and I always carry them with me. The packaging is not the prettiest but the pill and the contents absolutely work. It takes about 20 to 30 minutes for the pill to kick in, but once it does the relief is absolutely worth it
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
This is my go to for migraines and tension headaches, it's very effective, trustworthy brand, reasonable price, sold at many locations, easy to take, nice packaging and overall a great product that I trust because it truly takes my migraines away and I suffer badly from them!
Taylor R.
This stuff is a major life saver for me! I always have gotten tension headaches and they are pretty debilitating but this medication always helps by relieving my headaches. I love this stuff because it specifically caters to the problem I have.
Juliana F.
This is the only thing that helps my headache within 20 min! I probably use this once a week! It can be pricey but I stock up on sales. It is really effective for me! I always make sure I have it in my cabinet!
Brittany R.
This is the only thing that will get rid of my headaches but I wish I didn't have to take it. It makes my stomach hurt even when I eat or drink a glass of milk with it.
Rachel G.
I LOVE this product. It is very high quality, and SOOOO HELPFUL. I couldn't have chosen a better product or brand to purchase and I will be buying this again in the future (without a doubt). My headache seriously cleared up within an hour and I felt like a million bucks. This is now my go to medicine for headaches!!!! I HIGHLY recommend excedrin and excedrin migraine!!
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
i often take Excedrin Tension Headache Caplets-24 Ea during the summer when I get heat headaches. you can buy it at walmart, at cvs, at walgreens, at target, or at a bodega. Excedrin is good because it has caffeine in it. so, if you have a caffeine headache, it'll take the pain away right away. the price is okay. it is a good pain reliving product.
Kiara M.
N Las Vegas, NV
If you headache prone or have horrible headaches or migraines this is something you should invest into buying. It doesn't take that long to kick in and it will instantly knock out what ever pain you have. I actually switched to this since others weren't as strong.
Grace O.
Bronx , NY
I buy excedrin migraine from a local pharmacy, I feel like it saves my live every time I have a migraine. I really like how fast it works, I don't like that it has caffeine and caffeine and I don't get along too well. I will continue to use this product.
Uvf M.
Houston , TX
I swear by Excedrin. I've used this product for a long time. Whether I'm at work or getting a braided hair style. This definitely releases the tension. I think this works better than Tylenol or Advil. This is all that I buy and will continue to support. Best thing on the market.