Excedrin Tension Headache Caplets-24 ea uploaded by Kiara M.

BY EXCEDRIN

Excedrin® Tension Headache provides fast relief for the head, neck, and shoulder pain associated with tension headaches. It contains acetaminophen formulated with caffeine, a trusted formulation for headache relief. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rachel G.
I LOVE this product. It is very high quality, and SOOOO HELPFUL. I couldn't have chosen a better product or brand to purchase and I will be buying this again in the future (without a doubt). My headache seriously cleared up within an hour and I felt like a million bucks. This is now my go to medicine for headaches!!!! I HIGHLY recommend excedrin and excedrin migraine!!
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
i often take Excedrin Tension Headache Caplets-24 Ea during the summer when I get heat headaches. you can buy it at walmart, at cvs, at walgreens, at target, or at a bodega. Excedrin is good because it has caffeine in it. so, if you have a caffeine headache, it'll take the pain away right away. the price is okay. it is a good pain reliving product.
Ashley L.
Los Angeles
 I have chronic migraine, so these pills are absolutely a must. They work without a doubt and I always carry them with me. The packaging is not the prettiest but the pill and the contents absolutely work. It takes about 20 to 30 minutes for the pill to kick in, but once it does the relief is absolutely worth it
Uvf M.
Houston , TX
I swear by Excedrin. I've used this product for a long time. Whether I'm at work or getting a braided hair style. This definitely releases the tension. I think this works better than Tylenol or Advil. This is all that I buy and will continue to support. Best thing on the market.
Tammy F.
Greenville
I purchased the 24 count to make sure it worked before I bought a larger bottle. It definitely met my expectations even though it was a little pricy compared to a generic brand. But to get the name brand I will pay a little more. I would definitely buy this product again.
Nichole S.
I'm prone to getting headaches quite frequently and although an average pain reliever does slighten the pain, it never fully gets rid of it and I'm left with that annoyance. But Excedrin gets rid of it in less than 20 mins and I only have to take one dose! Highly recommend it.
Katrina P.
Council Bluffs, IA
This is my go-to for relief from tension headaches. It is the only thing I know I can take and will, without a doubt, help the pain. It is reasonably priced and comes in a wide variety of package sizes. I keep a bottle at home, one at work, and one in my purse because I get frequent tension headaches.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
This is my go to for migraines and tension headaches, it's very effective, trustworthy brand, reasonable price, sold at many locations, easy to take, nice packaging and overall a great product that I trust because it truly takes my migraines away and I suffer badly from them!
Abby M.
Portland, ME
Excedrin is the only paint relief medicine I take. i use it when I get headaches and migraines. My mom swears by it! I buy it from any major retailer. It far exceeds my expectations with each use- one pill n done! I will continue using this product.
Deana C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
After having debilitating headaches, several medicines, and several doctor's, Excedrin was and still is the only thing to releive my migraine. It also works on the FIRST try. Even the gas station usually has travel packs of Excedrin. I always have some on hand.