BY EXCEDRIN #15 in Headaches & Migraines

For the temporarily relief of minor aches and pains see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shari M.
Wellsburg
I cannot take many pain killers because I have stomach issues and my gastroenterologist forbade me taking any anti-inflammatory medications. I have to be very careful, so I only take Excedrine tension headache without the asprin. It's a good thingy doctor gave me the go ahead to do so, as Excedrine has always been my favorite.
Deidra F.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
This is the only stuff that helps my headaches when i do get them
I sit for 10 hours days behind a computer and listening to people talk about their medicines our chairs we have are horrible but this stuff helps me get through the days its a must have in my desk
Kelsie F.
Lk Cormorant, MS
I'm thinking maybe this just wasn't for me being that I normally use excedrin extra strength. I normally buy mine at Walmart, cvs, target, Walgreens, or Kroger. I went right back to my regular excedrin and didn't finish the bottle of this.
Tawny T.
I really like the speed at which these pills consistently help to relieve my headaches. The caffeine in the pills also helps to give me a boost as I continue through my day, headache free.
Devon J.
Bronx, NY
Excedrin is so amazing for my headaches ! I get frequent headaches through out the week and excedrin is a product I always carry on me to relieve those headaches. I've tried many products but none quite help me the way excedrin does. If you haven't tried it you should, its so worth it !!
Denise G.
The absolute best headache medicine. It works fairly fast and knocks out any neck, body pain also. Contains caffeine so they give you a burst of energy too.
Lindsey P.
Pennsburg, PA
I have been getting crippling migraines since I was 7 years old, I have tried so many over the counter pain tellers and Excedrin is by far the best. Than
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
This stuff does wonders. Will take the most awful headache and completely destroy it. It also soothes your body and everywhere else there is tension.
Mari L.
Tempe, AZ
Great for when you need an instant relief and need something to work real well! You  can find them in most grocery stores for around $9-$11
Adalea B.
Mill Hall, PA
I use this when I have a bad headache but not quite a migraine. It really seems to help me. It's affordable and good for use on rare occasions.