Excedrin Tension Headache  uploaded by Jennifer S.Excedrin Tension Headache  uploaded by Carrie D.

BY EXCEDRIN #58 in Pain Relief

Cm C.
United states
These works very well when you get a headache and all you need is 2 of these and they work great for it. ........
Amanda H.
Gets rid of my headaches very fast which is really great and it is great that you can typically get it from anywhere. It is very effective and affordable.
Genevieve G.
Tampa, FL
It’s pretty amazing to say the least. I always keep a bottle on me because I have tension headaches so frequently. These work wonders and you can buy them anywhere. 10/10 would recommend.
Chelsea O.
Best stuff for migraines. The caffiene is the best and the non aspirin formula is better for me. Helps most of the time.
Amber S.
Harbor City
With young children, dogs, and a lot of loud family, I get headaches often. Upon googling I’ve learned that different headaches in different areas mean different things. Since it’s much easier to take a pain reliever directed towards that type of headache then it is to try and relieve your tension, these are kept on hand at my house. Definitely recommend
Dyanna L.
E Northport, NY
My go to for tension headaches or migraines, fast active, typically feel the difference after an hour. Affordable and moderately priced
Olivia F.
I have a lot of tension headaches that put me back into bed. This definitely helps me function through the day.
Jasmine S.
Joplin
I have really bad tension headaches about once a week! This helps me so much. After about an hour I can go back to my day as if it never happened! It met all of my expectations and I highly recommend this!
Amber M.
Rutland
I’ve tried ibuprofen and things like that but this is the only thing I can take to relieve headaches. It is a bit pricey but defiantly worth it
Latonya S.
I like this Migraine Medicine because it knocks the pain out quickly. It’s one of my go-to medications when I want quick relief. Walmart is the best place to purchase it. It’s effective and cost-efficient. I would certainly buy again.