Excedrin Tension Headache  uploaded by Jennifer S.Excedrin Tension Headache  uploaded by Carrie D.

BY EXCEDRIN #78 in Pain Relief

Madilynn  S.
Auburn Hills, MI
I get headaches from driving all day and this stuff knocks it right out. It is very effective, affordable, and gets the job done. I don’t use it all the time but I would recommend this to others.
talderete2
A must have if you get migraines always keep a bottle in my car and my desk even my purse can't leave home without
Reba S.
Richmond
best thing that i have ever had in my entire life. when i take it, my headaches immediately go away. i try not to take medicine but this is my go to
angie p.
Pasadena, CA
I tend to get tension headaches more than any other kind. I start to feel it in my shoulders and neck, and if I pay attention, I'm likely holding my shoulders raised. I don't even mess around with any other pain relief... when i take this, I know it's going to work! If I'm lucky enough to catch the beginning of it, sometimes I'll just take 1/2 dosage (1 pill), and it nips it in the bud. So thankful for products like this, because "waiting it out" to see if it will go away NEVER works, and in fact will sometimes go on for days for me.
Jacqueline L.
Jackson, GA
These are the best at getting rid of my headaches due to work. They have the perfect amount of caffeine in them to jump start the excessive.
victoria j.
United states
Always work great for my really bad headaches. Alleviates pain daily quickly and I would reccomend to others
Dustin B.
Plain city, UT
This helps to relieve tension and relax my neck to allow the headache to go away. I have used only this for pain for many years and recommend it to everyone.
Call M.
Vancouver
These are the only pills that help with my headaches following my car accident. Hallelujah
Pamala B.
Excedrin Tension Headache is my go to for headaches. It stops headaches quickly! Most other OTC headache relievers don’t help at all.
𝕊𝕒𝕟𝕟 💆.
Madrid, Madrid
Like heaven. It is absolutely a miracle when I suffer from headache. I absolutely love it.