Excedrin Tension Headache  uploaded by Jennifer S.Excedrin Tension Headache  uploaded by Carrie D.

BY EXCEDRIN #53 in Pain Relief

christine f.
Palm Harbor, FL
I get headaches not very often, but when I do...its a sinus headache and they are extremely extra! I have tried many different over-the-counter products and Excedrin is really one that helps tame them. I take one sometimes two, take a little nap and it is gone! I dont have to take another for a while, so they really really help for several hours at a time.
Nikki R.
Holly Hill, FL
My fiance and I are prone to migraines, tension headaches, sinus headaches and cluster headaches. Though nothing helps his cluster headaches, all the other forms of cronic migraines and headaches we get daily, we BOTH swear by excedrin migraine and tension headache medicine! They always work and work fast! Highly recommend!!
Leah R.
Huntington , NY
I get really terribly tension headaches, all the time. And no other pain reliever (tylenol, advil, aleeve) does anything to help relieve the pain. This stuff works like magic! I always have a bottle in my medicine cabinet.
Rukesa W.
This is a really good product I typically have to take 2 of them but it gets the job done and gives me relief quickly after taking it I have tension headaches alot so I keep these in the house and the car. I recommend this to anyone who suffers from tension headaches just take with warm water so it can desolve faster
Jody S.
I get A LOT, of tension headaches, and have tried EVERYTHING under the sun! One day, my daughter came over and said Mom, you really need to try this, and gave me 2 EXCEDRIN TENSION! OMG..... WITHIN 15 MIN. I COULD FEEL IT WORKING! ¡ SO WITHIN 30 MIN..... MY headache WAS "COMPLETELY GONE "
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
This is my favorite Excedrin product, by far. It works quickly and doesn't leave me feeling jittery. One pill is enough to knock out a headache. I also use them occasionally when I need a quick pick-me-up. They pack just the right amount of caffeine to help get me going when I am not in the mood to make coffee.
Kendal B.
I get really bad headaches a lot of my days and sometimes I'll take ibuprofen or something like that and it never helps. When I take this  Excedrin Tension Headache medicine, it cures my headache within 30 minutes. It's the best thing if you get headaches often. I highly recommend it.
Nikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
Since I was a toddler, I've experienced multiple headaches as well as migraine episodes. When I became older, in my teens, I would take Tylenol and drink coffee (a suggestion from my mom). When we discovered this product, we were so excited. 10 years later we still rely on Excedrin for our headaches
Esmeralda L.
Pacoima, CA
I suffer from TMJ and always have tension headaches and horrible neck and back soreness. These help so much! I try to limit how often I use them to when the pain is unbearable or I have class/work I can't miss. These work better for me than the migraine bc they also work for my neck tension.
Crystal C.
Corning, NY
The only otc pain reliever that helps my headaches. I was first diagnosed with migraines and started taking this and it worked for me everytime. Found out they are not really migraines but intracranial hypertension, either way I get a lot of headaches and I know Excedrin is a brand I can trust for relief.