Excedrin Tension Headache  uploaded by Jennifer S.Excedrin Tension Headache  uploaded by Carrie D.

BY EXCEDRIN #58 in Pain Relief

Mai M.
Excedrin has worked wonders for me! I found it while we were on our trip to Disneyland. I had a really bad tension headache, and we went to our local Target to find something that would help. I read some reviews online, and people also stated that it worked really well for them. I gave it a try, and bam! It has helped every single time. Whenever I go on vacation or am out and about, I have some Excedrin in my bag, just in case. I am so grateful for this product.
Corissa D.
Rohnert Park, CA
This is my got to pain medication. It is  miracle pill. It has a little it of everything for what you need.  So it covers most things and takes the guess work out of symptom causes. Now I thought this on my own. But when my close friend who is a physician also recommended this to me on her own. I was validated. I buy this all the time. I hate being out of this product.I always tell people to spend the extra money and buy this name brand.
Lacey E.
Columbia, TN
I suffer from tension migraines pretty frequently due to my job. I do a lot of sitting and staring at a computer most days and this is my go to pain relief. I like this product but I wish it would work a little faster than it does. When you have a migraine you want relief as quickly as possible and I feel like this product doesn't work as quickly but once it does start to relieve the pain, the pain stays away.
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
The combination of caffeine and tylenol really help migraines. I have severe migraines and this is really the only thing that helps take the edge off. I dont know what i would do without them. In my case, they have truly been a life saver. I would definitely recommend as your go to pain medication.
Nathalie E.
Doral, FL
I have migraine a lot, and usually after the migraine episodes I have tension headaches so I take this pills for that. I like them, they are soft with my stomach. I actually recommended them to my aunt, she also suffers from migraine episodes.
Amanda S.
Front Royal
Excedrin Tension Headache is virtually the ONLY headache medicine that works to get rid of some of my worst headaches. If I'm having a tension headache or even one that starts behind my eyes, this stuff does the trick every time. I use to not care that it had caffeine in it but every so often I am careful not to consume too much caffeine so I just need to be careful when and if I need to take this.
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
When I have a severe headache I grab, Excedrin Tension relief along with, Biofreeze for my neck. Those two things together seem to be the trick for me to make my severe headaches go away most times, if I can catch it in time. I would recommend Excedrin Tension, relief to give it a try for your severe headaches as well. Excedrin Tension Headache Pain Reliever Caplets - 100 CT
christine f.
Palm Harbor, FL
I get headaches not very often, but when I do...its a sinus headache and they are extremely extra! I have tried many different over-the-counter products and Excedrin is really one that helps tame them. I take one sometimes two, take a little nap and it is gone! I dont have to take another for a while, so they really really help for several hours at a time.
Elaine B.
Excedrin Extra Strength is my go-to pain reliever. It is a little more than other brands but well worth the cost. I probably use this product two - three times a week. It always alleviates my pain and helps give me a boost of energy. I always recommend Excedrin Extra Strength to anyone that needs a good pain reliever!
Alyssa R.
Orlando, FL
This is the only thing i use when i get a headache. I know that it is going to work quickly and effectively to get rid of my headache. I only us it when i have a headache. I can usually find this at my local supermarket. I cannot be without this and i believe it is the best over the counter option for those with tension headaches.