Excedrin Tension Headache  uploaded by Jennifer S.Excedrin Tension Headache  uploaded by Carrie D.

BY EXCEDRIN #78 in Pain Relief

Ashleigh G.
My go-to headache medicine. This seems to be the only thing that works when I get pretty severe headaches, it is incredible compared to any others. It exceeded my expectations tenfold and am incredibly satisfied with it!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Every one has stress. Some have more stress than others and it completely affects the body up to the possibility of killing you. I instead get migraines.
I get pretty bad migraines. I think it's hereditary because I remember my mom laid up in a her room blackened out with thick curtains and no lights with a migraine a couple times a week at least where she could barely talk or move.
Now that I'm an adult I've been experiencing the same exact thing just as often. I've tried many times to just push through it, lay down and rest through it, breathe through it, think it away with mind over matter, use aromatherapy and more but nothing works.
Ive tried other medications and while they help eventually they dont help completely in a quick manner.
Then I remember when these came out and my mom tried them and they helped better than any prescription. They do for me too. I was on a daily medication for migraines and they gave me a really groggy and out of it.
These don't make me feel that way at all. They work quickly within a half hour and take my migraine away completely not leaving behind any side effects or light headaches.
It is easy to find but kind of pricy. Its worth it though for how effective it is. I love it and will always keep it around.
I totally recommend to those who get headaches ever and especially to migraine sufferers.
Laura R.
Maryland Heights
Great for my tension headaches which I have often. The only downside is the caffeine in these which affect my heart. I don’t take these often because of this. But other than that they are efffective otc
Kristen S.
Parksley, VA
I love this product. It does seem to help my headache better than other kinds. However if a store has a knock off version that is cheaper I get that unless these are on sale
Beth U.
holton, MI
I have always gotten a headache pretty much every day and suffer through it now that I have this I can take it at the first signs of my headache and avoid it altogether
Jasmine S.
Joplin
I have really bad tension headaches about once a week! This helps me so much. After about an hour I can go back to my day as if it never happened! It met all of my expectations and I highly recommend this!
Jennifer D.
Tulalip, WA
Awesome product always works. I carry it everywhere with me. I was prescribed 2 migraine medications. They never work. I finally have found my relief ..I highly recommend it
Carrie D.
New Castle
Unfortunately, I tend to receive tension headaches often due to the overwhelming amount of stress throughout my life. Therefore, I decided to try Excedrin Tension Relief to examine if this possibly would help me, however, being a little skeptical as I have tried numerous other products before without any relief. Furthermore, I must say I was actually astonished by the outcome of this product as it works amazingly on my tension headaches. With this being said I now always have a bottle of this in my medicine cabinet for when I obtain tension headaches.

Summer T.
Bradenton, FL
I switch between wearing glasses and contacts frequently and as a result I get the worst tension headaches in the world!!! This is the only medication that truly works for me every time without fail!
Elizabeth C.
Although this medication does not have ANY OTHER USE WHATSOEVER than to relieve my tensition headache,  NO MATTER WHAT THE situation, it never fails me and ALWAYS GIVES ME RELIEF.