Excedrin Tension Headache  uploaded by Jennifer S.Excedrin Tension Headache  uploaded by Carrie D.

BY EXCEDRIN #67 in Pain Relief

Kathy D.
Buena park, CA
I get really bad tension headaches and this helps to reduce the pain I get. It doesn't make you sleepy or loopy because it isn't a prescription but it definitely works
Emily V.
Northville, MI
All Excedrin contains, only 3 ingredients no matter what type, caffeine, aspirin (Bayer is aspirin) (NSAID), and acetomenaphine (Tylenol's main ingredient), (NSAID).

The only differences are the amount of the three different ingredients I'm each labeled Excedrin. (So it doesn't matter which you buy, milder headaches, read the labels kkn the back the amount, same as if you have strong headaches, the 'Migraine,' one isnt only for migraines, it just contains a different amount of each ingredient. And ALL NSAID's, (even though they say pain reliever), are specifically directed to minimize inflammation. As when you smack your face and it swells up and hurts, the (NSAID), Excedrin - Aleve, all do the same thing, so if your pain is not die to any inflammation, it's not going to help. So if your head hurts and Excedrin does help you but you're out, and gave aspirin and Tylenol, take one of each of those and then drink some coffee. I gauruntee you'll feel the same results. (Usually our minds think it's not so, but countless clinical tests since coming out with any of these medications, all conclude they are all anti inflammatory medications. And have the exact same ingredients. And if you have pain regularly, I have had migraines/headaches my whole life, and nothing helped until I saw dr. Who wrote me something for nerve pain. I had nerve (well now post-herpetic neuralgia too), so permanent nerve damage that is okay one day, and the best I can't get out of my bed. Just how post herpetic neuralgia works I guess 😟.

If you still have pain and have tried all the common pain medicine and it hasn't helped whatsoever, please see a doctor! Bc that's the case of something inside is wrong. (Not necessarily a huge issue, it could just be allergies or something. But it's important to know. You don't want to go experiment​ on your own causing an issue to become more aggregated & cause you more pain.

(I study pharmaceuticals for school, my brother is anesthesiologist from U of M and my amazing sister, (in law, she's still my sister)! Is an ER doctor also from U of M).

If things like Tylenol or Advil help your pain then ant Excedrin should definitely help as well. If none do, go see someone (neurologist) would help most. (I went through myself finding nothing that helps. Now that the problem is solved we don't have to change the hormones in our body and cause more imbalance, hense more pain. So your body starts to work to heal itself again. 👍

& Advil, Motrin, both Ibueprofien, (NSAID), Aleve (NSAID) (Naproxen/Naprosyn).

fatima a.
Orange, NJ
I get a headache regularly. This pills have been a lifesaver because my headaches are not common headache but more like it mentions on the box, they are more tension head. I buy them at ride aid.
Latonya S.
I like this Migraine Medicine because it knocks the pain out quickly. It’s one of my go-to medications when I want quick relief. Walmart is the best place to purchase it. It’s effective and cost-efficient. I would certainly buy again.
Lacy D.
Cedartown, GA
This product does relieve some pain, but, in my experience, not all of the pain. I used it as recommended and I wasn't fully satisfied. However, I have a high tolerance for pain so I could be letting my pain get too severe before I use it.
Carrie T.
Clemson, SC
This stuff is incredible. I suffer from pretty bad tension headaches and normal headache medications simply don't get the job done. My pain and head pressure is gone within the span of an hour, and doesn't sneak back up on me later in the day.
Madeline W.
Plymouth
This product has always worked for me! It is effective and has met all of my expectations. It's affordable. You can purchase anywhere. If you have a migraine this will help with it! I am very satisfied with it! I recommend buying it!
Madison M.
Harrington, DE
It was a long and hard search to find something that could relive my headaches that would start in my back and work their way up into my head. I tried everything but this definitely did the job. So thankful i found these.
allison w.
Nicholasville, KY
Wonderful over the counter headache relief medicine! It works quickly, and I can count on it to relieve headaches before they turn into migraines. I keep this around at work and when I travel. The price point is good too.
Danielle S.
Fairless Hls, PA
These have been working great for my migraines since ibuprofen stopped working. I don’t use often, but it will generally knock a headache out when I’m at work or full it enough for me to finish my day.