Excedrin Tension Headache  uploaded by Jennifer S.Excedrin Tension Headache  uploaded by Carrie D.

BY EXCEDRIN #78 in Pain Relief

Maria G.
sidney
Migraines are the worst thing in the world and these pills are one of the only things I’ve found to help mine go away! Along with all of that pressure in the back of my neck that comes with it!
Ashley R.
Corp Christi, TX
This is the only medicine that works for my headaches. Not even prescription medication helps anymore. For this price I’d rather stick with Excedrin than pay for more expensive medications.
Jennifer L.
N Las Vegas, NV
I get a lot of headaches and I take two of these bad boys and it literally goes away in a matter of minutes they are very convenient and very helpful for people who get migraines like me
Morgan R.
Round Rock, TX
This is the only medicine that helps me after I’ve had an anxiety attack and get headaches from crying. The medicine kicks in really fast and doesn’t give me any side effects. It isn’t that expensive and gets the job done.
Christy S.
Hastings, MN
These work great for headaches stemming from the neck and shoulder area. Great for if I over exert at the gym or if my neck problems (from a car accident) flair up! Great product and you can actually feel the tension release some in the neck and shoulder area shortly after taking. I recommend this product for anyone suffering from neck or shoulder tension/pain.
Blair C.
Addis, LA
This stuff here has been a lifesaver!! I started suffering with headaches quite a bit a few yrs ago, and nothing helped until I tried this, literally nothing! This stuff is amazing!
Monica D.
This is the only over the counter medication that helps my severe migraines. In addition to prescription meds, this Excedrin often allows me to continue functioning with migraines
Amber V.
Inverness, FL
Excedrin is the only migraine/ headache medication that actually works without my having to take half a bottle. I suffer from chronic migraines and this really does help. The only downfall is, I get drowsy when I take them so I try to make sure I’m home and ready for bed when I do take these
Kathy D.
Buena park, CA
I get really bad tension headaches and this helps to reduce the pain I get. It doesn't make you sleepy or loopy because it isn't a prescription but it definitely works
Emily V.
Northville, MI
All Excedrin contains, only 3 ingredients no matter what type, caffeine, aspirin (Bayer is aspirin) (NSAID), and acetomenaphine (Tylenol's main ingredient), (NSAID).

The only differences are the amount of the three different ingredients I'm each labeled Excedrin. (So it doesn't matter which you buy, milder headaches, read the labels kkn the back the amount, same as if you have strong headaches, the 'Migraine,' one isnt only for migraines, it just contains a different amount of each ingredient. And ALL NSAID's, (even though they say pain reliever), are specifically directed to minimize inflammation. As when you smack your face and it swells up and hurts, the (NSAID), Excedrin - Aleve, all do the same thing, so if your pain is not die to any inflammation, it's not going to help. So if your head hurts and Excedrin does help you but you're out, and gave aspirin and Tylenol, take one of each of those and then drink some coffee. I gauruntee you'll feel the same results. (Usually our minds think it's not so, but countless clinical tests since coming out with any of these medications, all conclude they are all anti inflammatory medications. And have the exact same ingredients. And if you have pain regularly, I have had migraines/headaches my whole life, and nothing helped until I saw dr. Who wrote me something for nerve pain. I had nerve (well now post-herpetic neuralgia too), so permanent nerve damage that is okay one day, and the best I can't get out of my bed. Just how post herpetic neuralgia works I guess 😟.

If you still have pain and have tried all the common pain medicine and it hasn't helped whatsoever, please see a doctor! Bc that's the case of something inside is wrong. (Not necessarily a huge issue, it could just be allergies or something. But it's important to know. You don't want to go experiment​ on your own causing an issue to become more aggregated & cause you more pain.

(I study pharmaceuticals for school, my brother is anesthesiologist from U of M and my amazing sister, (in law, she's still my sister)! Is an ER doctor also from U of M).

If things like Tylenol or Advil help your pain then ant Excedrin should definitely help as well. If none do, go see someone (neurologist) would help most. (I went through myself finding nothing that helps. Now that the problem is solved we don't have to change the hormones in our body and cause more imbalance, hense more pain. So your body starts to work to heal itself again. 👍

& Advil, Motrin, both Ibueprofien, (NSAID), Aleve (NSAID) (Naproxen/Naprosyn).