Dani M.
Carrollton, GA
I love everything excedrin makes, but I usually used the same version for essentially every issue related to headaches. Over this past year I have been getting headaches that were located at the back of my head, close to the base of my neck, and the regular excedrin just wasn't cutting it. I had complained to my mother about this problem and she recommended trying this excedrin for tension headaches. I am so glad she did because this is the only thing I've discovered to work. If you've been suffering from headaches that regular migraine medicine just won't fix, I highly recommend trying this!