Excedrin Tension Headache  uploaded by Carrie D.Excedrin Tension Headache  uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY EXCEDRIN #87 in Pain Relief

Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
BEST MIGRAINE MEDICINE EVER!!! I have really bad tension headaches, it always starts in my neck and moves into my sinuses. When I used to take regular pain killers it never targeted the tension in my neck, which is where my migraines started from. Ever since I have been taking Excedrin for tension headaches it alleviates pain in my neck and sinuses. I would highly recommend to take this if you suffer from migraines.
Berlin G.
Berlin G.
I LOVE EXCEDRIN I suffer from migranes and this is the only thing that helps it is AWESOME!! I repeat AWESOME .. They have different types of EXCEDRIN you can choose from from tension headache ... mild tension ... theres some EXCEDRIN with caffeine ... I suggest if you don't really like caffenine get the ones with out .
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Ann Arbor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a long time migraine sufferer and this is a must have for me at all times. I personally think that all of the excedrin variations are the same so this tension headache in particular is not different in effectiveness when compared to Excedrin migraine or original excedrin.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Usually if I get a headache, it's most likely a tension headache. This pain reliever is so good at relaxing my stressed out muscles and getting rid of all of that stress that being a type a person can bring. Highly recommend this product.
Aryn J.
Aryn J.
I constantly get headaches and when (1) advil and then (2) sutafed fail to quell the pain, Excedrin Tension Headache is what I turn to in order to get the job done! It never fails me
Emily V.
Emily V.
Northville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
All Excedrin contains, only 3 ingredients no matter what type, caffeine, aspirin (Bayer is aspirin) (NSAID), and acetomenaphine (Tylenol's main ingredient), (NSAID).

The only differences are the amount of the three different ingredients I'm each labeled Excedrin. (So it doesn't matter which you buy, milder headaches, read the labels kkn the back the amount, same as if you have strong headaches, the 'Migraine,' one isnt only for migraines, it just contains a different amount of each ingredient. And ALL NSAID's, (even though they say pain reliever), are specifically directed to minimize inflammation. As when you smack your face and it swells up and hurts, the (NSAID), Excedrin - Aleve, all do the same thing, so if your pain is not die to any inflammation, it's not going to help. So if your head hurts and Excedrin does help you but you're out, and gave aspirin and Tylenol, take one of each of those and then drink some coffee. I gauruntee you'll feel the same results. (Usually our minds think it's not so, but countless clinical tests since coming out with any of these medications, all conclude they are all anti inflammatory medications. And have the exact same ingredients. And if you have pain regularly, I have had migraines/headaches my whole life, and nothing helped until I saw dr. Who wrote me something for nerve pain. I had nerve (well now post-herpetic neuralgia too), so permanent nerve damage that is okay one day, and the best I can't get out of my bed. Just how post herpetic neuralgia works I guess 😟.

If you still have pain and have tried all the common pain medicine and it hasn't helped whatsoever, please see a doctor! Bc that's the case of something inside is wrong. (Not necessarily a huge issue, it could just be allergies or something. But it's important to know. You don't want to go experiment​ on your own causing an issue to become more aggregated & cause you more pain.

(I study pharmaceuticals for school, my brother is anesthesiologist from U of M and my amazing sister, (in law, she's still my sister)! Is an ER doctor also from U of M).

If things like Tylenol or Advil help your pain then ant Excedrin should definitely help as well. If none do, go see someone (neurologist) would help most. (I went through myself finding nothing that helps. Now that the problem is solved we don't have to change the hormones in our body and cause more imbalance, hense more pain. So your body starts to work to heal itself again. 👍

& Advil, Motrin, both Ibueprofien, (NSAID), Aleve (NSAID) (Naproxen/Naprosyn).

Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every one has stress. Some have more stress than others and it completely affects the body up to the possibility of killing you. I instead get migraines.
I get pretty bad migraines. I think it's hereditary because I remember my mom laid up in a her room blackened out with thick curtains and no lights with a migraine a couple times a week at least where she could barely talk or move.
Now that I'm an adult I've been experiencing the same exact thing just as often. I've tried many times to just push through it, lay down and rest through it, breathe through it, think it away with mind over matter, use aromatherapy and more but nothing works.
Ive tried other medications and while they help eventually they dont help completely in a quick manner.
Then I remember when these came out and my mom tried them and they helped better than any prescription. They do for me too. I was on a daily medication for migraines and they gave me a really groggy and out of it.
These don't make me feel that way at all. They work quickly within a half hour and take my migraine away completely not leaving behind any side effects or light headaches.
It is easy to find but kind of pricy. Its worth it though for how effective it is. I love it and will always keep it around.
I totally recommend to those who get headaches ever and especially to migraine sufferers.
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Greenfield, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unfortunately, I tend to receive tension headaches often due to the overwhelming amount of stress throughout my life. Therefore, I decided to try Excedrin Tension Relief to examine if this possibly would help me, however, being a little skeptical as I have tried numerous other products before without any relief. Furthermore, I must say I was actually astonished by the outcome of this product as it works amazingly on my tension headaches. With this being said I now always have a bottle of this in my medicine cabinet for when I obtain tension headaches.

MaryAnn F.
MaryAnn F.
I have been living with migraines and tension headaches since childhood and they seem to be at their worst during times of stress or hormone changes. There are only a handful of over the counter products that I can rely on to get me back on my feet, but Excedrin Tension Headache is one of them- (and it's doctor approved not to mess with any of my prescriptions, for a double-win!)
Mai M.
Mai M.
Farmington, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excedrin has worked wonders for me! I found it while we were on our trip to Disneyland. I had a really bad tension headache, and we went to our local Target to find something that would help. I read some reviews online, and people also stated that it worked really well for them. I gave it a try, and bam! It has helped every single time. Whenever I go on vacation or am out and about, I have some Excedrin in my bag, just in case. I am so grateful for this product.