Excedrin Tension Headache  uploaded by Jennifer S.Excedrin Tension Headache  uploaded by Carrie D.

BY EXCEDRIN

Samm L.
Clinton, IA
This product is the only thing I can use to get rid of my headaches and even my migraines! Excedrin Migraine is nothing compared to this and it works SO fast! Not pricey at all and totally worth every penny. I would purchase if it was expensive, that’s how well it works! Love me some Excedrin Tension Headache
angie p.
Pasadena, CA
I tend to get tension headaches more than any other kind. I start to feel it in my shoulders and neck, and if I pay attention, I'm likely holding my shoulders raised. I don't even mess around with any other pain relief... when i take this, I know it's going to work! If I'm lucky enough to catch the beginning of it, sometimes I'll just take 1/2 dosage (1 pill), and it nips it in the bud. So thankful for products like this, because "waiting it out" to see if it will go away NEVER works, and in fact will sometimes go on for days for me.
Danielle T.
I tend to get really bad headaches when I've been staring at a screen all day for work or when my toddler just wants to mess with me. Excedrin covers all my bases. I use it sparingly, and only when my headaches are really centered around my eyes and I have to lie down.
Mackenzie C.
I get migraines about 5 times a week, sometimes daily! This is always and will always be one of my go tos when I really need the pain to go away! It’s affordable and works rather quickly. Doesn’t make you feel funny or drowsy either.
Amanda M.
Over the last month or so is the first time I’ve tried this. I had to opt for this due to being pregnant and having to avoid aspirin. I was surprised to find that this does work well the majority of the time for me.
Jena C.
Having been a Middle School teacher for 12 years having tension headaches comes with the territory! I always had Excedrine in my handbag or my locked filing cabinet!! It works fast and lasted the whole school day!!
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation. I buy this monthly
Kristin L.
I get tension headaches at least once a week and they are so debilitating it makes work really difficult. So far, this is the only over the counter medicine that helps me get through the day. I don't know what I would do without them. The only downside is I can't take them at night because there is so much caffeine and I can't sleep for a few hours after taking them.
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
This works fairly well for me. I don’t always like to take medications but when I have to I take this for tension headaches. You can get it at any drugstore. It works well compared to other brands.
Maria G.
sidney
Migraines are the worst thing in the world and these pills are one of the only things I’ve found to help mine go away! Along with all of that pressure in the back of my neck that comes with it!