Excedrin Tension Headache  uploaded by Jennifer S.Excedrin Tension Headache  uploaded by Carrie D.

BY EXCEDRIN

angie s.
Pasadena, CA
I tend to get tension headaches more than any other kind. I start to feel it in my shoulders and neck, and if I pay attention, I'm likely holding my shoulders raised. I don't even mess around with any other pain relief... when i take this, I know it's going to work! If I'm lucky enough to catch the beginning of it, sometimes I'll just take 1/2 dosage (1 pill), and it nips it in the bud. So thankful for products like this, because "waiting it out" to see if it will go away NEVER works, and in fact will sometimes go on for days for me.
Danielle T.
I tend to get really bad headaches when I've been staring at a screen all day for work or when my toddler just wants to mess with me. Excedrin covers all my bases. I use it sparingly, and only when my headaches are really centered around my eyes and I have to lie down.
Kristin L.
I get tension headaches at least once a week and they are so debilitating it makes work really difficult. So far, this is the only over the counter medicine that helps me get through the day. I don't know what I would do without them. The only downside is I can't take them at night because there is so much caffeine and I can't sleep for a few hours after taking them.
Maria G.
sidney
Migraines are the worst thing in the world and these pills are one of the only things I’ve found to help mine go away! Along with all of that pressure in the back of my neck that comes with it!
Morgan R.
Round Rock, TX
This is the only medicine that helps me after I’ve had an anxiety attack and get headaches from crying. The medicine kicks in really fast and doesn’t give me any side effects. It isn’t that expensive and gets the job done.
Christy S.
Hastings, MN
These work great for headaches stemming from the neck and shoulder area. Great for if I over exert at the gym or if my neck problems (from a car accident) flair up! Great product and you can actually feel the tension release some in the neck and shoulder area shortly after taking. I recommend this product for anyone suffering from neck or shoulder tension/pain.
Blair C.
Addis, LA
This stuff here has been a lifesaver!! I started suffering with headaches quite a bit a few yrs ago, and nothing helped until I tried this, literally nothing! This stuff is amazing!
Lindsey M.
Conway, AR
I stress too much and end up getting tension headaches from doing it so often that I feel like I should buy stock in these pills. They are so often the only things that helps with my pain and I could not live without them at all! There isn't much to say about the packaging because it is just a pill bottle, but they are easy to get into when you need them.
Amber V.
Inverness, FL
Excedrin is the only migraine/ headache medication that actually works without my having to take half a bottle. I suffer from chronic migraines and this really does help. The only downfall is, I get drowsy when I take them so I try to make sure I’m home and ready for bed when I do take these
Emily V.
Northville, MI
All Excedrin contains, only 3 ingredients no matter what type, caffeine, aspirin (Bayer is aspirin) (NSAID), and acetomenaphine (Tylenol's main ingredient), (NSAID).

The only differences are the amount of the three different ingredients I'm each labeled Excedrin. (So it doesn't matter which you buy, milder headaches, read the labels kkn the back the amount, same as if you have strong headaches, the 'Migraine,' one isnt only for migraines, it just contains a different amount of each ingredient. And ALL NSAID's, (even though they say pain reliever), are specifically directed to minimize inflammation. As when you smack your face and it swells up and hurts, the (NSAID), Excedrin - Aleve, all do the same thing, so if your pain is not die to any inflammation, it's not going to help. So if your head hurts and Excedrin does help you but you're out, and gave aspirin and Tylenol, take one of each of those and then drink some coffee. I gauruntee you'll feel the same results. (Usually our minds think it's not so, but countless clinical tests since coming out with any of these medications, all conclude they are all anti inflammatory medications. And have the exact same ingredients. And if you have pain regularly, I have had migraines/headaches my whole life, and nothing helped until I saw dr. Who wrote me something for nerve pain. I had nerve (well now post-herpetic neuralgia too), so permanent nerve damage that is okay one day, and the best I can't get out of my bed. Just how post herpetic neuralgia works I guess 😟.

If you still have pain and have tried all the common pain medicine and it hasn't helped whatsoever, please see a doctor! Bc that's the case of something inside is wrong. (Not necessarily a huge issue, it could just be allergies or something. But it's important to know. You don't want to go experiment​ on your own causing an issue to become more aggregated & cause you more pain.

(I study pharmaceuticals for school, my brother is anesthesiologist from U of M and my amazing sister, (in law, she's still my sister)! Is an ER doctor also from U of M).

If things like Tylenol or Advil help your pain then ant Excedrin should definitely help as well. If none do, go see someone (neurologist) would help most. (I went through myself finding nothing that helps. Now that the problem is solved we don't have to change the hormones in our body and cause more imbalance, hense more pain. So your body starts to work to heal itself again. 👍

& Advil, Motrin, both Ibueprofien, (NSAID), Aleve (NSAID) (Naproxen/Naprosyn).