Excedrin Tension Headache  uploaded by Jennifer S.Excedrin Tension Headache  uploaded by Carrie D.

BY EXCEDRIN #51 in Pain Relief

Samm L.
Clinton, IA
This product is the only thing I can use to get rid of my headaches and even my migraines! Excedrin Migraine is nothing compared to this and it works SO fast! Not pricey at all and totally worth every penny. I would purchase if it was expensive, that’s how well it works! Love me some Excedrin Tension Headache
Amber V.
Inverness, FL
Excedrin is the only migraine/ headache medication that actually works without my having to take half a bottle. I suffer from chronic migraines and this really does help. The only downfall is, I get drowsy when I take them so I try to make sure I’m home and ready for bed when I do take these
Carrie T.
Clemson, SC
This stuff is incredible. I suffer from pretty bad tension headaches and normal headache medications simply don't get the job done. My pain and head pressure is gone within the span of an hour, and doesn't sneak back up on me later in the day.
Hillary S.
My husband gets tension headaches often and I do every once in a blue moon. I tried this last time I had one and I had immediate relief. It worked quickly enough that I could still keep up with my two little boys. Didn’t slow me down a bit!
Madeline W.
Plymouth
This product has always worked for me! It is effective and has met all of my expectations. It's affordable. You can purchase anywhere. If you have a migraine this will help with it! I am very satisfied with it! I recommend buying it!
Mackenzie C.
I get migraines about 5 times a week, sometimes daily! This is always and will always be one of my go tos when I really need the pain to go away! It’s affordable and works rather quickly. Doesn’t make you feel funny or drowsy either.
allison w.
Nicholasville , KY
Wonderful over the counter headache relief medicine! It works quickly, and I can count on it to relieve headaches before they turn into migraines. I keep this around at work and when I travel. The price point is good too.
Madison M.
Harrington, DE
It was a long and hard search to find something that could relive my headaches that would start in my back and work their way up into my head. I tried everything but this definitely did the job. So thankful i found these.
Amanda M.
Over the last month or so is the first time I’ve tried this. I had to opt for this due to being pregnant and having to avoid aspirin. I was surprised to find that this does work well the majority of the time for me.
Jena C.
Having been a Middle School teacher for 12 years having tension headaches comes with the territory! I always had Excedrine in my handbag or my locked filing cabinet!! It works fast and lasted the whole school day!!