Excedrin Tension Headache  uploaded by Jennifer S.Excedrin Tension Headache  uploaded by Carrie D.

BY EXCEDRIN #60 in Pain Relief

Dani M.
Carrollton, GA
I love everything excedrin makes, but I usually used the same version for essentially every issue related to headaches. Over this past year I have been getting headaches that were located at the back of my head, close to the base of my neck, and the regular excedrin just wasn't cutting it. I had complained to my mother about this problem and she recommended trying this excedrin for tension headaches. I am so glad she did because this is the only thing I've discovered to work. If you've been suffering from headaches that regular migraine medicine just won't fix, I highly recommend trying this!
Georgia C.
I hadn’t taken this stuff in years. Recently, I remembered how it had helped me when I was feeling awful many years ago. So, I thought I would give it a try. It helped my migraine decrease in less than 10 minutes. I was so grateful for it. That was the smallest bottle. I’ve already had to go back for another bottle of it because of my migraines and headaches and it truly helps!
Samm L.
Clinton, IA
This product is the only thing I can use to get rid of my headaches and even my migraines! Excedrin Migraine is nothing compared to this and it works SO fast! Not pricey at all and totally worth every penny. I would purchase if it was expensive, that’s how well it works! Love me some Excedrin Tension Headache
Mackenzie C.
I get migraines about 5 times a week, sometimes daily! This is always and will always be one of my go tos when I really need the pain to go away! It’s affordable and works rather quickly. Doesn’t make you feel funny or drowsy either.
Madeline W.
Plymouth
This product has always worked for me! It is effective and has met all of my expectations. It's affordable. You can purchase anywhere. If you have a migraine this will help with it! I am very satisfied with it! I recommend buying it!
Madison M.
Harrington, DE
It was a long and hard search to find something that could relive my headaches that would start in my back and work their way up into my head. I tried everything but this definitely did the job. So thankful i found these.
Amanda M.
Over the last month or so is the first time I’ve tried this. I had to opt for this due to being pregnant and having to avoid aspirin. I was surprised to find that this does work well the majority of the time for me.
Jena C.
Having been a Middle School teacher for 12 years having tension headaches comes with the territory! I always had Excedrine in my handbag or my locked filing cabinet!! It works fast and lasted the whole school day!!
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation. I buy this monthly
Kristin L.
I get tension headaches at least once a week and they are so debilitating it makes work really difficult. So far, this is the only over the counter medicine that helps me get through the day. I don't know what I would do without them. The only downside is I can't take them at night because there is so much caffeine and I can't sleep for a few hours after taking them.