Excedrin Tension Headache  uploaded by Jennifer S.Excedrin Tension Headache  uploaded by Carrie D.

BY EXCEDRIN #67 in Pain Relief

Dani M.
Orlando, FL
I love everything excedrin makes, but I usually used the same version for essentially every issue related to headaches. Over this past year I have been getting headaches that were located at the back of my head, close to the base of my neck, and the regular excedrin just wasn't cutting it. I had complained to my mother about this problem and she recommended trying this excedrin for tension headaches. I am so glad she did because this is the only thing I've discovered to work. If you've been suffering from headaches that regular migraine medicine just won't fix, I highly recommend trying this!
Jasmine L.
Honolulu, HI
Tension headache is good when you don’t want to worry about having an upset stomach if you don’t take them on a full enough stomach. For the most part these don’t seem all that much different from the extra strength. To me they just feel different. I’ve been a migraine sufferer for over 20 years. I’ve tried a lot and this is the best I’ve had otc.
Samm L.
Clinton, IA
This product is the only thing I can use to get rid of my headaches and even my migraines! Excedrin Migraine is nothing compared to this and it works SO fast! Not pricey at all and totally worth every penny. I would purchase if it was expensive, that’s how well it works! Love me some Excedrin Tension Headache
Danielle T.
I tend to get really bad headaches when I've been staring at a screen all day for work or when my toddler just wants to mess with me. Excedrin covers all my bases. I use it sparingly, and only when my headaches are really centered around my eyes and I have to lie down.
Mackenzie C.
I get migraines about 5 times a week, sometimes daily! This is always and will always be one of my go tos when I really need the pain to go away! It’s affordable and works rather quickly. Doesn’t make you feel funny or drowsy either.
Amanda M.
Over the last month or so is the first time I’ve tried this. I had to opt for this due to being pregnant and having to avoid aspirin. I was surprised to find that this does work well the majority of the time for me.
Jena C.
Having been a Middle School teacher for 12 years having tension headaches comes with the territory! I always had Excedrine in my handbag or my locked filing cabinet!! It works fast and lasted the whole school day!!
Megan M.
Coeur d'Alene
I get headaches quite often and this works 98% of the time. Sometimes I think it takes me too long to take it and it doesn’t work as effectively. But reasonable price. I’m usually pretty satisfied with this product
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation. I buy this monthly
Jasmine S.
Joplin
I have really bad tension headaches about once a week! This helps me so much. After about an hour I can go back to my day as if it never happened! It met all of my expectations and I highly recommend this!